F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

In this mess, I hope some poor woman's privacy doesn't get violated... unless she ok'd all of this.
The amount of abuse she could potentially receive is worrying.

I’m 50/50 on this being fake.
IMG_3940.jpeg

This might just amount to cheating on Ginger Spice. But I’m hearing that there’s more explicit stuff…

And if this is real I could see the direction these texts went already.

Last edited:
After reading all of the texts I’ve moved from being 50/50 as to their authenticity to leaning more towards believing that these leaked texts are the real deal.

That or somebody is extremely talented at writing Christian Horner-like replies that contain granular references to some in season events that may or may not be able to be verified via some dedicated reverse engineering and cross referencing.

For those who haven’t seen the messages already form your own opinions and proceed at your own risk :

Link to Christian Horner WhatsApp texts

Their rear wing is a barn door. Engine can barley power a lawn mower.

Pitlane start incoming 🤣 .

Porsche should just buy Alpine’s entry. P19 and P20 is hilarious for a works outfit.

When was the last time the 107% rule was applied?

Charles’ Q2 time would have gotten him pole 👀👀

Last edited:

Wow!

I think the article they’re referring to is one where Seb admitted that he hasn't completely closed to door to a comeback.

German team 🤝 German Driver?

Love to see a competitive quali, I'm sure Max will run away with it tomorrow with ease based on the car's significant race pace advantage, but every position battle behind will be interesting to watch.

Would be cool to follow in Michael's footsteps and finish at Merc

I have serious doubts about whether he’d be quicker than George at this point.

Nightmare start for Kimi in F2. And I don’t think Toto is too crazy about the idea of bringing in someone as toxic as Alonso.

I’m signing off for the season already. No sign of any challenge for the championship and I don’t care for midfield battles. Hopefully next year will be closer but I said that last year and the year before lol

P6 P8. Decent result, I'm satisfied with that.
Merc were a bit faster, so I'm glad McL were ahead of one of them.

Sainz had great pace today, should honestly be the main contender for the second RB seat next year, don't think the father drama will be anything like it was at Toro Rosso a decade ago now that both are well established drivers.

Pleasantly surprised by Ferrari’s pace today. Maybe we can challenge for wins after some weeks of development

Back
Top Bottom