F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

giphy.gif

Aston, Mercedes and McLaren wouldn’t have a chance if Newey linked up with Fred, Lewis and Charles.

At least we’d get a competitive teammate battle for the WDC and have 24 entertaining race weekends.

Max fans will be shouting all sorts of ironic disparaging things about Ferrari 🤣

She's gonna own half the team by the end of this thing at this rate...

She’s gonna get an NDA to sign and a settlement.

Operation sweep under the rug/ 0 accountability is almost complete.

I’m starting to think that even though she is the aggrieved party in this situation, she may have done something else to throw her credibility into question and that’s what Horner and Red Bull are leaning into in all of this.

Horner is way too confident and defiant in all of this for that not to be the case.

Unfortunately but deservedly, F1 will continue to fall into disrepute.

Meanwhile Lando, Lance, Valteri, Hulkenberg and Ricciardo allowing their media training to supersede common sense and decency is not lost on the viewing public. Lando’s comments were especially stupid, although I’m not surprised by him in the slightest.

Last edited:
Bearman looking impressive today, can't imagine the amount of pressure stepping in like that at that age, P11 is not bad at all. Points tomorrow on such a difficult track would do wonders for his future in F1.

Ugh Sainz screwed my fantasy team 😂.

Appendicitis sucks though. He’ll be good to go for the next race.

P5/P6... happy with that!

But Alonso! 😮

And props to Ollie... the kid has been impressive!

Back
Top Bottom