F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

About $500 per ticket in the “beach” grandstand for all three days. I got 2 for me and my girl so $1000 total. F1 is the only sport my girl enjoys so we’ll have a great time. It’s fun to be out there and soak it all in.

Dude they had a whole 305 day nonsense sale for the race, all 3 days for $305

I’ve got to get to a race sometime this year. I want to see them race before the reg changes. Maybe I’ll try to get tickets to Austin or head to Singapore.

It’s retirement or Ferarri for Adrian.

I think I remember seeing something about him being less than impressed about the details of the new regs. My guess is that he’s leaning towards retirement.

I should add, this is today’s biggest revelation.
283255F6-B3BB-42EE-8977-50AF468231D0.jpeg

Last edited:
Via Autosport:
IMG_0392.jpeg

I feel like there’s a good chance he gets declined because on what grounds was Colton Herta rejected?

But then again FIA behaves so nonsensically and arbitrarily…

Via Autosport:
IMG_0392.jpeg

I feel like there’s a good chance he gets declined because on what grounds was Colton Herta rejected?

But then again FIA behaves so nonsensically and arbitrarily…
Heard somewhere his age was partially the reason. But damn they tryna get Captain America up outta here

Heard somewhere his age was partially the reason. But damn they tryna get Captain America up outta here
Really? Wasn’t he 23 at the time?

I know INDYCAR success counts for less than F2 success by FIA’s metrics but unless I’m missing something age wasn’t the issue for Herta.

Age referring to Kimi

Please tell us that this was photoshopped? People are saying this was for a premium section but still.

I’ve sat in luxury suites at NBA and NFL and the food there isn’t even approaching those numbers.

$180 for Nachos is mental.

IMG_0393.jpeg

Please tell us that this was photoshopped? People are saying this was for a premium section but still.

I’ve sat in luxury suites at NBA and NFL and the food there isn’t even approaching those numbers.

IMG_0393.jpeg
Beach club is the biggest waste if bread. It’s just a cash grab and ppl don’t care. Like if you want a cabana, it’s $10K MINIMUM no matter what

IMG_0393.jpeg

Those nachos better be wagyu and with some wild cheese. Some of diddys special Cambodian breast milk cheese or something.

:rofl:

Those nachos better be wagyu and with some wild cheese. Some of diddys special Cambodian breast milk cheese or something.

:rofl:

Right? Someone tried to say “$180 Nachos are inconsequential to the people who dropped $30k on those tickets!”

But it’s the principle. If I dropped $30k don’t try to milk me for every dime just because you can.

Right? Someone tried to say “$180 Nachos are inconsequential to the people who dropped $30k on those tickets!”

But it’s the principle. If I dropped $30k don’t try to milk me for every dime just because you can.
Don’t get the wrong, the chefs can legit cook but not worth those prices

Back
Top Bottom