Fabolous is the most consistent NY rapper Since 2000, besides JAY.

da only thing fabolous is consistantly doing is dropping wack albums.

ghetto fabolous aged horribly

street dreams was wack

(part 2 was fuego)

real talk was piss poor

da only dope album he had top to bottom was from nothing to something.

loso's way double mixtape > loso's way album

This pretty much sums up how I feel about about Fab.

TINC1 was probably his apex

I had the worst look of disgust on my face when I saw this thread title. Glad to see some of you let him know whats really good, but whats most unfortunate is that most these younger cats really believe this. The decline of hip hop is too real

only alt i seen is ghostface, but son aint got them commercial hits to top fab, and jim jones is laughable, his career is owed to max b. So far i hear why people dont like
fab, doesnt take away from his status a NY top dog.

Fab is one of my favorite rappers of all time, and this statement is ludicrous.

He hasn't dropped ONE quality album...IMO, From Nothin to Somethin was ehh. I only listen to TINC1, Soul Tape 1/2, and his mixtapes with DJ Clue, other than that it's just individual songs from his albums.

only alt i seen is ghostface, but son aint got them commercial hits to top fab, and jim jones is laughable, his career is owed to max b. So far i hear why people dont like
fab, doesnt take away from his status a NY top dog.

I can't even respond to this foolishness without getting banned

only Fab track i ever dug was Breathe. i remember playing Midnight Club 2 : Dub Edition and skipping over his tracks as soon as I heard "g-a-n-"

dude was always corny to me.

As much as I liked Fab he got really corny. Thank twitter for that. Dude spitting them #hashtag bars.

StIllmatic
Distant Relatives
Lost Tapes
Untitled
LIfe is Good

You can argue that Nas has 3-4 classics since '00. Fab doesn't have one good album.

Fab's tapes are way better than his very average albums though. He needs to drop the corny bars asap.

I'ma roll wit GFK on this one... as far as QUALITY.

Now if you talkin popularity... youre right.

Fab is one of my favs, but dude be spittin them "checkdown" bars
laugh.gif

"double d's on her chest like daredevil"-Im gettin money (tinc1)

4 years later on got that work tinc3

"tiff got them d's on her... daredevil"

mean.gif

I'ma roll wit GFK on this one... as far as QUALITY.

Now if you talkin popularity... youre right.

Fab is one of my favs, but dude be spittin them "checkdown" bars
laugh.gif

"double d's on her chest like daredevil"-Im gettin money (tinc1)

4 years later on got that work tinc3

"tiff got them d's on her... daredevil"

mean.gif
roll.gif
I never caught that one. IDK about everyone else but I give fab a pass for repeating his own bars, cause to me its obvious that hes doing it on purpose to push a point. "So NY like Playstation".

I dont mind it sometime... but some **** is just struggle...

He went from always spellin his name...

to "it loso case you didnt know so"

and various punchlines being recycled like we as listeners forgot he said the **** before.

I feel like Fab is just someone you reach out to if you can't get a hold of Jadakiss. Only thing both ****** are good for now is amping up someones track with a feature. But on that level Kiss > Fab.

Only mixtapes right? Cuz the albums leave much to be desired. He makes you think he had the superstar potential but he aint pan out like I thought he would. Plus it aint even like his mixtapes are immaculate. So I can't fully agree about his consistency.

If people believe this, I understand why they say NY fell off.

Because Fab is not the dude I want carrying the torch for my city.

Nas
Ghost
Banks

I would all put in this category above Fab.

Back
Top Bottom