Fabolous is the most consistent NY rapper Since 2000, besides JAY.

Dude tweeted that he releasing a single for losos way 2 soon...
We'll see if this album is worth a ****

fab is nice. cats trippin talkin bout dude trash. listen to that song "my love" off loso way...dope story track

:rofl:
Ima smoke 1 in the am and make a "checkdown bars" thread...

:lol: at the jason campbell visual.

just for what fab did on tinc 1 and tinc 2........hes top 5 dead or alive , str8 up . especially tinc 1....i sware that tape is in my cars cd changer and i never change it ....its 25 tracks , probably 20 tracks after skits but there flawless 20 songs     "my *** haitian , trini and croatian , *** clap louder than a oprah ovation "    "how you want it ? in the abdomen , or back , cuz enemies poke you in the front , and friends stab ya in the back"

And u know what the most consistant NY rapper **** u can say rapper period regardless or where he from is Ghostface. People straight sleep on him but he stays giving people good music

Tony Starks is THE MOST SLEPT-ON from nyc, EVER!!!!

Fab is od corny and a repeat offender of the checkdown bars
mean.gif

i rock wit fab but i never understood why he be all on jayz d**k an that n***a never even gave him a verse

Lol yo real talk he didn't..first jayz n fab song I can think of is Brooklyn then "when the money goes" Lmao...

Fab smh..that "Ready" joint sounds like a Wayne record. completely jacked his style from the flow to the ABUNDANCE of super weak bars scattered through it.

i don't know what son thinks sometimes. i swear his flow and delivery used to be flawless.

even during the run of the Loso's Way album i thought he still had something in the tank.

The TINC series has been bastardized, and as someone that is a true fan i truly can't say i'm checking for his music anymore.

fab girl joints are automatic, you dudes son salty, yes his format might be played but come'on soul tape 2 is nuts in a good way. Im not putting him against any1 but NY rappers.
If we go off the hottest then its French but as far as consistent Fab is that guy he has survived damn near 4 eras of hip hop and is still a marquee name.

2000-2003 mixtape era
2003-2005 crunk era
2005-2008 auto tune era
2008- est. relateable rapper era

he has still managed to keep glimpse of his original sound and keep up with the jones while artist like 50 cent lloyd banks juelz santana jim jones and countless other acts have fell down to the pits
of "oh i know that guy"

im not saying he got rings, in the rap game i look at him like karl malone, he stays in the field but he aint got the title yet, and karl malone had a great career before he started dirty mackin kobe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom