Fabolous Trade It Video Appreciation Thread

Wow, you don't think 9 years ago is a long time, but it really is
laugh.gif
good times right here
pimp.gif

Frenchies, Lakers, White and Gold Jesus pieces, White/Gold bracelets, brolic earrings, Jacob & Co. wristwear

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CL552k1

I believe Fabolous was sponsored by mitchell & ness at that time. 

he had to have been....son was pushin throwbacks harder than anyone else in the game that time...

all Fabolous video's from the Street Dreams era had me smitten with envy...dude never gets mentioned as fashion icon in hip hop, but he truly pioneered that movement...i was mad salty cause all I could afford was them Hardwood Classics joints...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Even though I didn't know the 7's he had on were fake at the time, after watching this video I had to get them
pimp.gif

he had on french blue 7's bruh... nothing fake about those.

I thought people said they was fake, cause his pair had the blue tongue... released pair had white.

or samples.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

all Fabolous video's from the Street Dreams era had me smitten with envy...dude never gets mentioned as fashion icon in hip hop, but he truly pioneered that movement...i was mad salty cause all I could afford was them Hardwood Classics joints...

but BigBoi from outkast gets the throwback nod
nerd.gif
 but Fab get taht credit too

very much appreciated. I used tho think the jawn with the blonde hair was the bombest girl of all time

The VII's & Lakers combo.

The Suns jersey.

The rhyme scheme.

"One white, one yellow like Fabolous chain"

He did have fakes on in the Bow Wow vid & MTV Cribs (unless they were 1of1 PEs lol)

Ghetto Fab> Murda Mase

Back
Top Bottom