FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Fab had a lot of hits, but cats in here talking like he ran rap at some point, which is not the case.
Fab came out in a good era of hip hop. We had all the east coast legends. Twista had a couple of nice albums, s*** Do or Die was gaining steam, then you had TI, Luda, Young Buck and Jeezy for the south, Houston had a cool run for about a year. The Game was holding down the west and Snoop was still making decent songs. If you think about it go look up what dropped every year from 2000 to say 2006. Then compare that to what drops now. :lol:

I used to get on the kids for jumping to **** ride the XXXTentacion's, NBA Youngboy's, the Famous Dex's after their domestic incidents. ****** instantly rush to start playing detective and find any reason why the woman is either lying or at fault. 'She cheated....she did that....she set him up bro...etc.

And here are GROWN *** MEN doing the same thing with the rappers they grew up on :lol:

In the TMZ video posted she looks absolutely terrified of him.

From my experience a woman that has beleives her man will never hit her doesn't act like that.
Yeah sad but true. This probably isn’t the first time he put hands on her. Women that typically accept this grew up watching their moms being hit on by their father or by another man. Just my opinion anyway.

I used to get on the kids for jumping to **** ride the XXXTentacion's, NBA Youngboy's, the Famous Dex's after their domestic incidents. *****s instantly rush to start playing detective and find any reason why the woman is either lying or at fault. 'She cheated....she did that....she set him up bro...etc.

And here are GROWN *** MEN doing the same thing with the rappers they grew up on :lol:
This.. Fab looks like Ike Turner reincarnated in that video.

I used to get on the kids for jumping to **** ride the XXXTentacion's, NBA Youngboy's, the Famous Dex's after their domestic incidents. *****s instantly rush to start playing detective and find any reason why the woman is either lying or at fault. 'She cheated....she did that....she set him up bro...etc.

So you think all of this is happening for no reason? It’s not beyond the realm of possibility that an action incites a reaction. I mean have we ever known Fab to knock out anyone’s teeth?

When fab wanted nothing to do with love and hip hop and left his bm and child hanging to take that corny pic solo I was like

3C96423E-1A1A-4C72-A811-7E46FE29010D.gif

But now he’s done |l

We keep trying to tell you that very little of the lame **** is new ___ behavior :lol:

In the TMZ video posted she looks absolutely terrified of him.

From my experience a woman that has beleives her man will never hit her doesn't act like that.
Absolutely terrified
But keeps getting in his face with a phone
To record
I mean dude had a knife in his hand
U had to remove the hand guns
Why still get in his face stay away and record

This the hottest fab been on nt in a while
Even his last project with kiss
He wasn’t this hot on here

Here’s what I don’t like about the tape...I’ve been in that situation where **** got heated and her friends were there trying to hold me back threatening to call people acting all extra. Like yeah I’m yelling and maybe even threatening but I ain’t touching nobody

As men we know when we get mad we sometimes talk wild spicy but violence never occurs. Sometimes other people escalate the situation with their reactions. I’ve also seen women act flinchy to try and provoke ****

All I’m saying is we don’t know all the details we’re just playing detective at this point

Fab always been a scottie pippen type of dude imo, solid resume, always known and respected but always kinda played the backseat.

This incident really messed up Fabs persona.

My dude was on Big Daddy Kane, Jayz, Nas levels of cool/smooth :smh:

I dunno...maybe we’re at different ages, but in NYC if you were copping mixtapes and keeping up with Clue, Fab had a crazy run. That’s that era where you didn’t really know how dudes looked until they actually dropped with a major. For a few years before Ghetto Fabolous dropped Fab ran the underground scene with all those Clue freestyles. That’s when a lot of the Mase comparisons came.

Same time people were claiming Joe Budden was actually Rasheed Wallace.:lol:

You had to be at a very specific age at a very specific time at a very specific place (NYC) to experience it, though.

Back
Top Bottom