FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Had the wrong link copied :nerd:

How have I never heard this

Sidenote Been Around The World Remix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Carl Thomas skated.

JubilantMerryAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

I used to get on the kids for jumping to **** ride the XXXTentacion's, NBA Youngboy's, the Famous Dex's after their domestic incidents. *****s instantly rush to start playing detective and find any reason why the woman is either lying or at fault. 'She cheated....she did that....she set him up bro...etc.

And here are GROWN *** MEN doing the same thing with the rappers they grew up on :lol:

Man I been saying this. Folks let social media cool them . These young idiots had to learn from these older idiots .

I pretty much grew up on Fab, and he definitely has hits . I'd call Breathe his classic tho . I'm not listening to Holla Back no time soon :lol:

I dunno...maybe we’re at different ages, but in NYC if you were copping mixtapes and keeping up with Clue, Fab had a crazy run. That’s that era where you didn’t really know how dudes looked until they actually dropped with a major. For a few years before Ghetto Fabolous dropped Fab ran the underground scene with all those Clue freestyles. That’s when a lot of the Mase comparisons came.

Same time people were claiming Joe Budden was actually Rasheed Wallace.:lol:

You had to be at a very specific age at a very specific time at a very specific place (NYC) to experience it, though.

Very few dudes with that type of wordplay even in an era of hip hop titans tbh.

I’m still blown away the Remix never came out officially on a CD. The Whoa Remix was crazy too and it wasn’t on any CD either. Smh

Chill. Man murked that beat. All of the clever lines referring to air and breathing are stupendous.
If we being real
We know free
Off freeway first album is breathe
So essentially freeway bodied his version
Better than fab

Disregarding that fake kick incident at one one point Fab was the freshest rapper in the game. His jersey game was legendary.

He still be getting fits off

His multiple infractions with fakes cannot be disregarded. He’s 50/50 with fits now days. Either he’s on point clean af or cornball fboy matchy matchy trying too hard for a 40 year old fits. Seems like there’s no in between

We speaking like we at his eulogy. We know All too well this will pass

I remember when that been around remix vid was brand new. I lost my **** when I seen those ice blue wallabees. Like I was buggin out foreal over those and never could find em

Disregarding that fake kick incident at one one point Fab was the freshest rapper in the game. His jersey game was legendary.

He still be getting fits off

I bet that’s when Ninja started co-signing da grey market...

His multiple infractions with fakes cannot be disregarded. He’s 50/50 with fits now days. Either he’s on point clean af or cornball fboy matchy matchy trying too hard for a 40 year old fits. Seems like there’s no in between

Should we even care that much about a grown man's outfit tho? :lol:

I remember when that been around remix vid was brand new. I lost my **** when I seen those ice blue wallabees. Like I was buggin out foreal over those and never could find em

My big sister was IN LOVE with Ma$e and recorded the Honey remix vid, Been Around the world vid, Been Around the World remix vid and the Feel so Good vid all over a tape of a family gathering and got in so much trouble :lol: the 90’s :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom