FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

I mean the truth gonna come out. Serious Allegations like this involving a celeb are going to come with pictures if true.

forgot to make this thread yesterday... *snaps fingers*

i don't believe da story...

he don't even sound threatening on his raps, but somebow he deckin baby mamas and menacing with hammers? ehh...ill wait till da more information comes out...

Fabolous hid his baby moms for yearssss...basically upgraded a chick who already had a kid and gave her da world & 2 sons when he always had options...i cant see him just tossing all that out.

Abogado del diablo...

It could be construed as grooming style behavior. Save a woman and her child, give her everything, make her feel dependent on him and his resources. That way he can treat her any old way and she would just take it. Dudes with control issues and power trips do stuff like this all the time.

I don’t think neither can fight

Fabolous still 6'1 or taller...ruger is short stuff.

You posted the most un flattered pic of her lol she got a banging body

Emily-Amber-Rose1-SPL.jpg

meh.

It could be construed as grooming style behavior. Save a woman and her child, give her everything, make her feel dependent on him and his resources. That way he can treat her any old way and she would just take it.

sounds like persona grata.

not talkin specifically in this case, but women do this all da time, especially when homie got bread.

sounds like persona grata.

not talkin specifically in this case, but women do this all da time, especially when homie got bread.

oh for sure. could be a little bit of both. the motivations of people are pretty hard to decipher.

Well Fab had a long as being the dude who didn't get in any beef or trouble. His career is in shambles once this hits the shaderoom.

Whatever the case may be I can never understand hitting a female in the grill or anywhere with a closed fist. Pathetic. I would rather you pull a joe budden and sit under her breasts

Dominican dudes are wild woman beaters tho
This

I've seen a couple of her episodes on LAHH awhile back. Fab was smashing other chicks 24/7 while she was playing the silent kept baby momma at home. It's something that they both know that we the public dont know. She was doing something Fab caught wind of or knew about that she probably thought Fab wouldn't find out about. With all the money and connect he has. He most likely knew who she was with and where she was in L.A. While she thought she could pull a fast one on him.

People have to remember that these industry people are friends with the same people that are running in the same circles. I'm against putting hands on women. But yall know 100% well that she had to do something out of this world to get Fab to put hands on her and make threats on her and her family. Fab has stayed calm while getting pressed by people. She was either creeping or with some people that Fab isnt cool with. The writing is on wall. Knowing there history, they should've been split up. But its cheaper to keep her when there's kids involved.

I've seen a couple of her episodes on LAHH awhile back. Fab was smashing other chicks 24/7 while she was playing the silent kept baby momma at home. It's something that they both know that we the public dont know. She was doing something Fab caught wind of or knew about that she probably thought Fab wouldn't find out about. With all the money and connect he has. He most likely knew who she was with and where she was in L.A. While she thought she could pull a fast one on him.

People have to remember that these industry people are friends with the same people that are running in the same circles. I'm against putting hands on women. But yall know 100% well that she had to do something out of this world to get Fab to put hands on her and make threats on her and her family. Fab has stayed calm while getting pressed by people. She was either creeping or with some people that Fab isnt cool with. The writing is on wall. Knowing there history, they should've been split up. But its cheaper to keep her when there's kids involved.

I love when say **** like "I dont condone hitting women" then procede to explain why its perfectly ok to hit the woman. :lol:

If your baby momma put hands on your mother what would you do ?

Yeah she’s cool. Bet Fabo slayed better on the regular but you know how it is when a mofo becomes possessive of da *****. Rational thinking goes out the window if you find out there’s been a violation.

If your reaction is to hit physically assault your BM who youve been off and on with for 10 years after she's pissed you off for some reason...

Im going to guess this isnt the first time he's put his hands on her. You been in a relationship that long, you've pretty much argued about everything. Not buying the "she musta really provoked him" narrative. It's weak as hell.

Yup fab def hit her before if these allegations are true.

Back
Top Bottom