FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Also another thing
So people whoop their kids
Why is whooping ur kids acceptable
But hitting a female isn’t?????
Just wanted to add this to the discussion

full

I guess she didn't love his smile no matter how chipped his tooth was.... So he knocked hers out

People just like to feel like they are different. I've got some native American in my lineage but i refer to myself as black.

This is damn near suspension worthy honestly. Like my ***** take a long drive somewhere and log out for the night
So say ur kid roars up at u
After u tell him to put up his toys
He says “**** u daddy I ain’t doing ****”
Then kicks u in the leg
It’s ok to whoop ur kid
But a female does the exact same thing
and it’s unacceptable

Mans name is John Jackson :rofl:

One of his parents is African American

So he's half black and... half black:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I never understood the Dominican thing. Always been crazy to me that ppl regard dude as Spanish he looks like my black *** cousin.

I never understood the Dominican thing. It’s crazy ppl regard dude as Spanish he looks like my black *** cousin.
Knew fab was half Dominican
But he don’t even claim it like that
He claims his black side
Just like juelz

EDIT: so while in prison
Since they’re half
Can juelz
Or fab be part of the Latin kings
Or will they have to be in the black gangs
When they do their time

Then kicks u in the leg
It’s ok to whoop ur kid
and it’s unacceptable
The difference is your child is your underling you are the literal reason he's breathing and at the very least until he/she is 18 your providing everything necessary for their survival and enjoyment of life. Plus them *** whooping teach them valuable lesson they've yet to learn due to their age

Your girl or wife is a grown *** person b.

Then kicks u in the leg
It’s ok to whoop ur kid
and it’s unacceptable
Because one is a child and the other is a grown *** woman. If your woman is kicking you maliciously you got other problems in that relationship

I never understood the Dominican thing. Always been crazy to me that ppl regard dude as Spanish he looks like my black *** cousin.
Are you from NYC?

We’re all part of the African diaspora but I've noticed here that you could literally line up 6 different people that look like they could be in the same family and all six we are perceived as different based on where they're from.

I have no issue with people being proud of where they're from the irking part is when they act or look disgusted when people categorize them as black racially speaking.

The difference is your child is your underling you are the literal reason he's breathing and at the very least until he/she is 18 your providing everything necessary for their survival and enjoyment of life. Plus them *** whooping teach them valuable lesson they've yet to learn due to their age

Your girl or wife is a grown *** person b.
i agree
But u can’t act like there ain’t adults
Men women trans whatever
Who ain’t learned valuable lessons
And shouldn’t a child’s innocence
Exempt them from getting a whooping
More using ur words type of thing.
Again this just conversation
I don’t agree with the example I’m giving

Because one is a child and the other is a grown *** woman. If your woman is kicking you maliciously you got other problems in that relationship
All u keep saying is cause one is a child
Without going more into it
Mind expanding on it a little

Please tell me someone who uses full strength to hit a child compared to when people usually use full strength on a woman like in this case with fab. Like what are we doing here my guy. Just stop already.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom