FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

How do you "steal" $300k? Fab doesn't really strike me as a dude who is about that life and/or sitting on cash like that. Emily must've had access to his bank account like ksteezy wife...OR...her pops stole a bunch of jerseys and kicks and Fab put the ninjahood value on those pieces that were prolly worthless. Something ain't adding up here...

I mean if we being real
I wouldn’t mess with a dude
Or have my booty played with
But that’s a small price he has to pay
For his W’s
giphy.gif

How do you "steal" $300k? Fab doesn't really strike me as a dude who is about that life and/or sitting on cash like that. Emily must've had access to his bank account like ksteezy wife...OR...her pops stole a bunch of jerseys and kicks and Fab put the ninjahood value on those pieces that were prolly worthless. Something ain't adding up here...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

forgot to make this thread yesterday... *snaps fingers*

i don't believe da story...

he don't even sound threatening on his raps, but somebow he deckin baby mamas and menacing with hammers? ehh...ill wait till da more information comes out...

Fabolous hid his baby moms for yearssss...basically upgraded a chick who already had a kid and gave her da world & 2 sons when he always had options...i cant see him just tossing all that out.

How can a full grown adult fully think this or correlate the two?

I mean if we being real
I wouldn’t mess with a dude
Or have my booty played with
But that’s a small price he has to pay
For his W’s
That AYO trolling
:lol:

Fab and the street fiddifam def were in the streets heavy back in 2003. Also keep in mind that street fam also had huge ties with BMF. So him having 300K in 2003 sounds very realistic.

But.

If he knew her father took 300K from him and let it rock for 10 years sounds a bit suspect to me, not sure if I believe it.

Also.

Do ****** not remember what Paul Cain and the street fiddifam did to Kat Stacks? If anything, he kept that same energy. Isn’t that what we all really want????

Keep the conversation going, thanks.

Fab and the street fiddifam def were in the streets heavy back in 2003. Also keep in mind that street fam also had huge ties with BMF. So him having 300K in 2003 sounds very realistic.

But.

If he knew her father took 300K from him and let it rock for 10 years sounds a bit suspect to me, not sure if I believe it.

Also.

Do *****s not remember what Paul Cain and the street fiddifam did to Kat Stacks? If anything, he kept that same energy. Isn’t that what we all really want????

Keep the conversation going, thanks.

They don't get points for smacking that hoodrat.

I like the next turn this thread is about to take.

Street Dreams was a dope album cover to me, Loso's Way was dope too. Real Talk was a trash cover.

A few dope ones from the Fab era

Now I think about it, Jay had some dope covers. Real dope. I always thought he should have stayed with the Vol. though. **** would have been a cool theme.

I liked NaS album cover theme too. Would have been dope if he stuck with that too.

61EW9G5FDRL.jpg
61UJAJ+u6hL.jpg
1200x630bb.jpg
View attachment 2089778
G._Dep_-_Child_Of_The_Ghetto.jpg
R-352504-1313633476.jpeg.jpg
R-848895-1378832579-6347.jpeg.jpg
809737792a8459e937896e9550e530ba.600x600x1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom