FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

9D7997DB-33C6-41CE-9BF6-C17F11091AC4.jpeg

Man I was just posting covers from Fab’s era (98-06) y’all posting everything now. I was thinking more about the early 00s.

Love that Cheers album cover. **** love the album too.

Virginia and NO def were holding it down along with NY around that golden era....

Juvie>>>>

Cash Money legit had mad talent on their roster. No limit was doing their thing but...

You know what; I’m not in the hot take mood.

Man I was just posting covers from Fab’s era (98-06) y’all posting everything now. I was thinking more about the early 00s.

Love that Cheers album cover. **** love the album too.
Yea Cheers was dope.

Speaking of Hov and the whole hitting women thing with Fab, you all ever thought of how you’d react if you were in Hov’s shoes when Solange was bugging the **** out? In a moment like that, you can only hope you have Hov’s level or restraint.

Speaking of Hov and the whole hitting women thing with Fab, you all ever thought of how you’d react if you were in Hov’s shoes when Solange was bugging the **** out? In a moment like that, you can only hope you have Hov’s level or restraint.
If u getting hit
U have the right to defend urself
Ain’t sayin he shoulda knocked her out
But a nice chin check I wouldn’t have been mad

Birdman was the last Hip Hop Mogul left standing, everyone else went down from Master P to Diddy to Dame Dash to Tony Draper, J Prince, Dee and Wah, Suge Knight, Irv Gotti, everybody's label went down Birdman was the last 1 standing

Tbh I think a lot of our favorite rappers have put hands on a woman at one point or the other. Especially back in the day. I just find it hard to believe that deviant behavior only manifests in selling drugs, shooting and killing.

In Hovs case I don’t know how many dudes are rocking their wife’s sister :rofl:

Also we don’t know the entire story. Obviously he doesn’t deserve to get hands out on him but we don’t know how much of a savage Jay may be.

Back
Top Bottom