FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Birdman was the last Hip Hop Mogul left standing, everyone else went down from Master P to Diddy to Dame Dash to Tony Draper, J Prince, Dee and Wah, Suge Knight, Irv Gotti, everybody's label went down Birdman was the last 1 standing
Puff label ain’t really down
He still got janel monae fine self
Mgk I think he trash
But white folks love him
And few other artists still relevant per say

Brb
Tryna remember last time east coast rap
Was relevant

0115ce71db9db94def98aa978a3734c1.gif

Cash Money legit had mad talent on their roster. No limit was doing their thing but...

You know what; I’m not in the hot take mood.

Cash Money really only had six artists once Back that *** Up blew up.

No Limit put out over 20 albums in 98.

P was the executive and was deciding when albums were coming out and all of that, he didn’t answer to anyone.

They both had a lot of similarities but were ran mad different.

Cash Money really only had six artists once Back that *** Up blew up.

No Limit put out over 20 albums in 98.

P was the executive and was deciding when albums were coming out and all of that, he didn’t answer to anyone.

They both had a lot of similarities but were ran mad different.
No Limit was puttin out albums every month. No doubt about it. I don’t think we’ll ever see work ethic like that again. But make ya say uhhh. Cmon fam.

Juvie SPITTIN
Wayne SPITTIN
Mannie is one of the greatest producers of all time.
Baby finessing that universal deal.

That’s really all you need

Birdman was the last Hip Hop Mogul left standing, everyone else went down from Master P to Diddy to Dame Dash to Tony Draper, J Prince, Dee and Wah, Suge Knight, Irv Gotti, everybody's label went down Birdman was the last 1 standing

ill agree only cuz birdman still gets most his money in music...diddy & hov get most their cake away from music.

I always thought Lupe’s Food and Liquor 2 album cover was dope. Don’t eem know how they let him do that.
huh
the complete black cover???
black album was black in the first printing
only bums
had the one with jay on the cover

Fab first break out single was hella west coast with Nate Dogg.

I think it’s easy to say that being able to look back in hindsight. As a huge Fab fan back in that day, I don’t remember anyone even associating that song with the West Coast.

It was more like a commercial sounding song with people saying “oh, another Nate Dogg song on the hook”. Hell, he even recited a Mobb Deep line in that song, if I’m not mistaken.

No Limit was puttin out albums every month. No doubt about it. I don’t think we’ll ever see work ethic like that again. But make ya say uhhh. Cmon fam.

Juvie SPITTIN
Wayne SPITTIN
Mannie is one of the greatest producers of all time.
Baby finessing that universal deal.

That’s really all you need

Juvie and BG were spitting, not Wayne.

Mac and Soulja Slim were spitting, C Murder too.

Mannie is one of the GOATs but Beats by the Pound is a GOAT group.

Master P’s deal >>> Baby’s deal

huh
the complete black cover???
black album was black in the first printing
only bums
had the one with jay on the cover

What you mean? I bought it first week and my cover wasn’t completely black. I could see Jay.

Wayne should be a mogul but got finessed :smh:.
moguls
dont get finessed like that
he got finessed
to the equivalent of when
ur mom tells u
to let ur lil brother play video games with u
and u give him the controller
but unplug it
but they think they're playin
wayne really though he was in the game
and :lol: at him sayin he was the president of cash money years ago too

Speaking of Hov and the whole hitting women thing with Fab, you all ever thought of how you’d react if you were in Hov’s shoes when Solange was bugging the **** out? In a moment like that, you can only hope you have Hov’s level or restraint.
Restraint? The old camel has beat women before.

He was all the way in the wrong and Solange surprised his old *** in the elevator and sure as hell wasn't gonna strike back with B there.

He didn't restrain himself. He focused on his money and status.

Wasn’t the case black but the actual booklet showed Jay?

F&L2 album and cover >>>>

u lying to urself
if u didnt get hype when wayne a turk started they verse on
i need a hot girl
or wayne verse on project *****

So me getting hype for two verses out of 10-14 albums during that run means they were spitting? Wayne was the worst out of the Hot Boys.

Juvie and BG were spitting, not Wayne.

Mac and Soulja Slim were spitting, C Murder too.

Mannie is one of the GOATs but Beats by the Pound is a GOAT group.

Master P’s deal >>> Baby’s deal

What you mean? I bought it first week and my cover wasn’t completely black. I could see Jay.
Facts they were spittin but I was referring to their biggest stars in different eras. After Juvie left Cash Money coulda died. Wayne put them on his back.

Additionally is Ps deal really >>>>>> if Cash Money is still eating?

ill agree only cuz birdman still gets most his money in music...diddy & hov get most their cake away from music.
Can't really say Bad Boy went down when dude decided to stop pushing other acts, then himself, and stepped away from music to make liquor and tv station money.

Basically left BB to his sons.

Back
Top Bottom