FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

No the state dropped the charges.
It’s a fed case now and it’s open and shut if his prints are on that gun. Might not even need those since he’s a felon. I wish him luck, hopefully he enjoys his time home and find a damn good attorney. Respect to Juelz for shaking his way of out liberty, the streets need that airport footage

Last edited:
It’s a fed case now and it’s open and shut if his prints are on that gun. Might not even need those since he’s a felon. I wish him luck, hopefully he enjoys his time home and find a damn good attorney. Respect to Juelz for shaking his way of out liberty, the streets need that airport footage

If I remember correctly it’s 10 years for a convicted felon possessing a firearm. That’s what Taxstone plead out to but he hasn’t been sentenced yet. Hopefully Juelz’s lawyer can work out one hell of a plea bargain. I can’t believe this **** is really going down.

He had to be high to do something so dumb.

Ninja and I sparring.

Like shorty was really gonna give up the lifestyle :lol:

That’s pretty much what it boils down to, while Fab is a scumbag for beating her, dudes were in here ready to throw anyone to the wolves that simply didn’t sympathize with this “victim”

That’s pretty much what it boils down to, while Fab is a scumbag for beating her, dudes were in here ready to throw anyone to the wolves that simply didn’t sympathize with this “victim”
Your *** really needs to go back and read this thread and the arguments made in it.

You want to talk a victory lap so bad that you don't even remember what people were trying to say.

But to be fair, you were just as dense during the initial exchange too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom