FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

When you see this enough in real life, wild thing is those who gave her good advice to leave the situation are probably going to be painted as the bad guy now.

Yep, yep... this man knows.

Had a childhood friend that I told, his girl at the time, became his baby moms, then his wife, now they are separated, that she was a ***** and slept with a couple of our mutual friends, his two cousins choo chooed with some of hustlers, that were our friends too, at a airport near JFK, his uncles smashed, and not sure if his nephew or cousin or what.
I could have too, but was like nah I’m good and a loyal dude.

Dude confronted her and spilled everything I told him and he sided with her and we had a falling out after that.

Older dude from the hood told me after that incident to mind your business and keep it moving because a fool is going to be a fool and a ***** will be a ***** and eventually everything will come to the light.

Your *** really needs to go back and read this thread and the arguments made in it.

You want to talk a victory lap so bad that you don't even remember what people were trying to say.

But to be fair, you were just as dense during the initial exchange too

All I remember is dudes coming at my neck, yourself included, claiming some victim shaming sheninagans, when I from the jump tried to tell ya, this chick ain’t **** and most of these birds that were once nobody’s and after some surgery locked in a hustler or DJ or rapper will take mental and physical abuse in order to keep the cash flowing and/or socialite status, I never once caped for Fab either, dude is just as much a scumbag for hitting a female, but I won’t excuse her buffoonery like a lot of ya in here did....I see this kind of crap happen all the time, with D-Grade Fabs and D-grade Emily’s...lol

All I remember is dudes coming at my neck, yourself included, claiming some victim shaming sheninagans, when I from the jump tried to tell ya, this chick ain’t **** and most of these birds that were once nobody’s and after some surgery locked in a hustler or DJ or rapper will take mental and physical abuse in order to keep the cash flowing and/or socialite status, I never once caped for Fab either, dude is just as much a scumbag for hitting a female, but I won’t excuse her buffoonery like a lot of ya in here did....I see this kind of crap happen all the time, with D-Grade Fabs and D-grade Emily’s...lol
Like I thought, your *** refuses to comprehend what is being said to you.

Aware me then, what exactly is this point you were trying to make that I refuse to accept...

Exactly, let those fools kill each other, cheat on each other, etc etc...getting involved will leave you with all the dirt on yourself, while they cuddled up again and again.

What exactly does this mean? :lol:

We're on a message board. We aren't "letting" them do ****. They're public figures who had an incident...all we're doing is giving our opinions on what happened.

Most of us were saying what allegedly happned was ****** up...period. What ON EARTH does their reconciliation have to do with our reactions to what happened?

You acting like ****** sent petitions to the court to have Fab locked under the jail or some ****.

What exactly does this mean? :lol:

We're on a message board. We aren't "letting" them do ****. They're public figures who had an incident...all we're doing is giving our opinions on what happened.

Most of us were saying what allegedly happned was ****ED up...period. What ON EARTH does their reconciliation have to do with our reactions to what happened?

You acting like *****s sent petitions to the court to have Fab locked under the jail or some ****.

Well that would be cool and all of those with the opinion that Emily B shouldn’t be held accountable for this whole buffoonery didn’t stand on their high moral ground spitting on those of us who think Emily should hold some accountability for the situation she’s in....instead of cats agreeing to disagree they wanna ride on their white horse Waving their capes, talmbout “ya some ***bois victim shaming this helpless woman” :lol: meanwhile she’s in court testifying in Fabs behalf.

As the “haters” who can’t mind their own business :lol:

bingo.

reminds me of a girl who asked some advice about her man to her other homegirl, and as soon as da relationship patches up da friend is da one on da outs :lol:

Aware me then, what exactly is this point you were trying to make that I refuse to accept...

pay him no mind, he's gotta either prepare for a "senate run" or go enroll back to class, since he effectively put his foot in his mouth again. :lol:

damn didn't she drop da charges?
You need to study up on domestic violence laws playa.

Once the state sees a battered spouse they pressing charges on they own. Dont even need Emily to testify. They're trying to stop the sick cycle of spouse gets abused, press charges, makes up with abuser, drops charges, things go good for a while, gets abused again.

You need to study up on domestic violence laws playa.

Once the state sees a battered spouse they pressing charges on they own. Dont even need Emily to testify. They're trying to stop the sick cycle of spouse gets abused, press charges, makes up with abuser, drops charges, things go good for a while, gets abused again.

im familiar in some respects, but i presume there's only so much
da DA can do if Emily refuses to cooperate.

im familiar in some respects, but i presume there's only so much
da DA can do if Emily refuses to cooperate.

Watch some more eps of Law & Order SVU man. DA probably got initial evidence and witness testimony. Plus there's that vid that TMZ got.

Granted, I will say most ADAs can get a grand jury to indict anybody with the bare minimum of evidence and right argument.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom