FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Yo funny story, I **** you not. But I was stationed in Montana (Malmstrom AFB, this was like 2007 before I PCs over to Turkey for 2 yrs, any way they had the worst music, and everything was late. I mean I was in 2007 listening to Ying Yang Twins Yah yah yah and Sisqo thong song. Oh I can forget 50 cent 21 questions , every single day on post. Either that or Christian Rock, maybe some Limp Bizkit ........Jesus Christ I hated that place. ) **** Montana not sure where I was getting at. But..................**** em that’s what i say.

Fab said "Stay Woke" in the video like the government has a conspiracy out on him cheating.

This dude is 40 years old acting like this :lol:

"

Yo funny story, I **** you not. But I was stationed in Montana (Malmstrom AFB, this was like 2007 before I PCs over to Turkey for 2 yrs, any way they had the worst music, and everything was late. I mean I was in 2007 listening to Ying Yang Twins Yah yah yah and Sisqo thong song. Oh I can forget 50 cent 21 questions , every single day on post. Either that or Christian Rock, maybe some Limp Bizkit ........Jesus Christ I hated that place. ) **** Montana not sure where I was getting at. But..................**** em that’s what i say.
I say all this respectfully
That story wasn’t funny
I really expected fab to be apart of ur story
Story was kinda trash
Any actual good stories???
actually nvm
Don’t wanna hear it

definitely got caught slippin, soundin like a Scratched CD :smh:

:lol:

"u rite dog this is soooo outta character 4 me"

I can already hear Joe Budden mockingly saying "I can't let them paint our narrative" although he might not go in like he would if this was someone else.

Fab maintained the cool reputation for 20 years just to lose it in a 5 minute IG vid. Lookin real goofy. Hate to see legends go out like this :smh:

So glad the OG's teaching us how to move. Intentionally or unintentionally.

Never get on IG in a time of distress or trouble ***** u gon be stuttering all emotional and **** tryna explain yourself and it dont even matter if u right or not u look too goofy to be taken seriously.

What most puzzling about this is that he ain’t emm acknowledge the existence of her or their relationship up until a couple of years ago.

Prolly hit her with the “ I not hiding you from the world, I’m hiding the world from you” steeze a million and one times.

There’s more to this.

What most puzzling about this is that he ain’t emm acknowledge the existence of her or their relationship up until a couple of years ago.

Prolly hit her with the “ I not hiding you from the world, I’m hiding the world from you” steeze a million and one times.

There’s more to this.

:rofl: @ you thinking Fab had to kick ANY type of game to land and keep a girl like Emily B....she would be nothing without this dude..

:rofl: @ you thinking Fab had to kick ANY type of game to land and keep a girl like Emily B....she would be nothing without this dude..
This is exactly what I’m saying.

Why the hell he out here acting like this? It makes it even worse.

Back
Top Bottom