FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Sons is actin like a Fab sextape (paws) came out or suttin.

He was at a table wit a broad an everybody assumes he smashin. Some a yall sound like birds. He gettin slandered online for nothing really solid, I dont get the uncool perception everybody else is comin up wit jus because fam said he loves his baby mother.

He was at a table wit a broad an everybody assumes he smashin. Some a yall sound like birds. He gettin slandered online for nothing really solid, I dont get the uncool perception everybody else is comin up wit jus because fam said he loves his baby mother.
If it ain’t nothin the right play is to just tell shorty what it was at home and leave it at that...don’t go on IG with explanations and **** blowing it up, Fab wildin yo looking crazy

Fab maintained the cool reputation for 20 years just to lose it in a 5 minute IG vid. Lookin real goofy. Hate to see legends go out like this :smh:
He’s desperate and scrambling, he’s been caught a few times and he’s probably been told by his girl that this was the last straw and if he did it again she’d crush him. It happens to the best of them.

It aint even about that, bro. I dont know or care whether dude was cheating or not. He just looks like a clown hoppin on IG live fumbling over his words tryna explain himself to the world. He been a private dude his whole career, so why abandon that now? Keep that **** between u and your girl and if u feel the need to explain yourself to the public, then just post a brief written statement on IG or somethin.

This is exactly what I’m saying.

Why the hell he out here acting like this? It makes it even worse.

Cause she probably the first chic he genuinely love. And STILL loves. When you realize she let you get away with infidelity for so long, and she leaves.

You could careless about losing other b****. But your MAIN. Who you love, love? Ahhh s***. He fighting the battle.

What most puzzling about this is that he ain’t emm acknowledge the existence of her or their relationship up until a couple of years ago

once social media gave these harlots a vehicle and reality TV gave chicks who celebrities deal with fame, it was only a matter of time.

plus she basically got em by da balls now wit 2 kids & new teeth from getting decked.

He just looks like a clown hoppin on IG live fumbling over his words tryna explain himself to the world. He been a private dude his whole career, so why abandon that now?

to quote da Canadian, son went 0-100 real quick, and for someone as stoic as Fabolous its jarring.

20 mins of cringe b.

Smdh! You can tell he uses a thesaurus when he writes his raps. Bruh speaking super basic English.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he has a ghost writer. You can’t just turn all that on like that sounding hella witty on ya raps and super basic like this.

Smdh! You can tell he uses a thesaurus when he writes his raps. Bruh speaking super basic English.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he has a ghost writer. You can’t just turn all that on like that sounding hella witty on ya raps and super basic like this.

Why can’t you

It’s like writing and essay

My cousin is in prison. Has a phone. Texts and calls me all day. Plus has a IG :lol: :lol: :lol:

“Cuz, drop me $50 in my jpay. Tell Travis to put something on top of it, too”

:lol: :rofl:

I get “WYD” texts alllll day.

“Cuz, they taking my phone soon so, I’ll be hitting you on a different number”

Man had a lil small Cuban link. I’m FREE and ain’t even got no chain. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom