[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

Adi934LiiFe- pardon my ignorance but whats uark part 1???

uark = u already know and part 1 was TINC since this is part 2 if it ever drops.

January 3rd an we haven't even got a track or two to hold us over?

Damn this is worse than the "How Fly" & "There Ain't No Competition (Re-Up Gang)" wait, smh.

won't be coming out for a bit...he's out here in minnesota tonight, gonna have to wait i'm sure.

Fab is too busy beefing with Soulja Boy on twitter
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Has there even been a leak of a SINGLE track yet?

Most likely "I'm Ill" will be on it...
I hope not. Im hoping for all new tracks. Especially with the delay. And his twitter has been saying working on TINC2 tracks for the last week orso.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Has there even been a leak of a SINGLE track yet?

Most likely "I'm Ill" will be on it...
I hope not. Im hoping for all new tracks. Especially with the delay. And his twitter has been saying working on TINC2 tracks for the last week or so.

I doubt it. "I'm Ill" is Red Cafe's joint

"I'm Ill' is Cafe's joint but if that makes the tape then it's another fail for Cafe having your supposed single on a next mans tape.

i doubt its even on the tape

it doesnt fit the theme of the mixtape @ all

i told yall its real funeral music on this joint

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

"I'm Ill' is Cafe's joint but if that makes the tape then it's another fail for Cafe having your supposed single on a next mans tape.

you act like that doesn't ALWAYS happens anyways...
laugh.gif

if someone is featured on a record, regardless of whether its they song or not it will get dumped into one of they mixtapes....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

if someone is featured on a record, regardless of whether its they song or not it will get dumped into one of they mixtapes....
And if Fab wants to put it on the tape then who is Cafe to say otherwise. But again I hope its not on there. And if it doesnt drop by like 5tonight, Twitter goons need to go to work. Get Fab to hurry the $@#@ up.

laugh.gif

And if Fab wants to put it on the tape then who is Cafe to say otherwise. But again I hope its not on there. And if it doesnt drop by like 5 tonight, Twitter goons need to go to work. Get Fab to hurry the $@#@ up.
it aint dropping that easy what dont YOU PEOPLE get?

he still working on it

he'll give the date when its ready okay??? ..okay

Kinda wanted this to bump when i start school tomorrow...
ohwell.gif
Nothing4ever - have you heard any joints? or submitted him some beats?

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

laugh.gif

And if Fab wants to put it on the tape then who is Cafe to say otherwise. But again I hope its not on there. And if it doesnt drop by like 5 tonight, Twitter goons need to go to work. Get Fab to hurry the $@#@ up.
it aint dropping that easy what dont YOU PEOPLE get?

he still working on it

he'll give the date when its ready okay??? ..okay
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok tough guy, if thats the case he should never said Christmas/New Years/Today.

Im one of the biggest Fab fans on here, but he shouldnt even say a date until its about to drop the next day. Drop a message on twitter that its droppin thenext day and be done with it. None of this release date for a mixtape garbage. Especially a Drama tape.

Back
Top Bottom