[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

cam and fab is really pissin cats off...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
Why give a RD?

im saying tho
laugh.gif

N_ got me ready to change my damn avy..damn slacking a.$.$. N_
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm on twitter right now and N_'s in the trending topic #TINC2 jumping ship quick
smh.gif
this N_ fab losing fans by the second
laugh.gif
this issooooooooooooooooo not a good look

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

I'ma need that date to excuse itself from the thread title.
laugh.gif
Funny, I came in here to post the same exact thing. Depresses me. I look at the thread tittle, see 12/25, look down in my task bar, see 1/4/2010and just
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

I'ma need that date to excuse itself from the thread title.
laugh.gif
Funny, I came in here to post the same exact thing. Depresses me. I look at the thread tittle, see 12/25, look down in my task bar, see 1/4/2010 and just
smh.gif
Word TDot might as well change that 12 to a 13.

Yall goin in on these fools on twitter? Tell them stop making up RDs they can't stick to.

4j1h6u.jpg

33uvreb.jpg

de48ky.jpg

29q1314.jpg

I'm not even that huge of a Fab fan but yall got me anticipatin this joint....

Then dude wanna start takin his time and $!@#...

I get it now. They just tellin +!$$!# any old date just to see the reaction when it don't drop knowing they're nowhere near completed the tapes.

Cam's tape is even more disgusting since that *%!@ was suppose to be here on Halloween.

I'm just as patience as the other man but this was suppose to be out memorial day. He should stop given release dates. I could care less for TINC2. I'mwaiting for the release of TINC2 no Drama edition

p.s. where is Clue? Clue don't do mixtapes anymore or something. Why does Fab think he needs Drama?

edit: hold on Reefa is a part of this I'll be quiet

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

I'm just as patience as the other man but this was suppose to be out memorial day. He should stop given release dates. I could care less for TINC2. I'm waiting for the release of TINC2 no Drama edition

p.s. where is Clue? Clue don't do mixtapes anymore or something. Why does Fab think he needs Drama?
Its suppose to be a double tape. Drama/Clue

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

I'm just as patience as the other man but this was suppose to be out memorial day. He should stop given release dates. I could care less for TINC2. I'm waiting for the release of TINC2 no Drama edition

Its suppose to be a double tape. Drama/Clue

I can tell thats not happening

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Clue is rich
laugh.gif
and his name will forever be engraved. He dont need to do no mixtapes no more.
he just dropped one last week

"banned from CD"

but yeah clue can actually DJ vinyl and do shows and radio..son paid.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom