[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

I got the whole tape NoDJ last nite and now its in my iphone im bout listen to it for the first time ritenow.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

42 pages of NOTHIN. how is it possible to talk 42 pages about something that hasnt dropped. lol

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree 200% [/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Dudes aren't talking about *%%%[/color]

I got the whole tape NoDJ last nite and now its in my iphone im bout listen to it for the first time ritenow.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like OMG we are all so jealous!!!! You must be Dramas lil brother.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 yo i cant breathe this dude is straight buggin

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 yo i cant breathe this dude is straight buggin
roll.gif
fam you DEFINITELY got the 1st one.

I got it too. 18 tracks of wind blowin
pimp.gif

According to Fab's popular Twitter page, he only has one more record to complete.

DJ Drama Says New Fabolous Mixtape, “Blows the First One Out of the Water

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

According to Fab's popular Twitter page, he only has one more record to complete.

DJ Drama Says New Fabolous Mixtape, “Blows the First One Out of the Water

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

"The mixtape will be out this week"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Fab been saying that since damn near last Thanksgiving... I expect my 40acres and a mule from the government before this mixtape drops

"tune into the game, call me rose bryant or patron james"- Turnt up beat feat trey songz
Nicki Minaj was on the tape. This tape is way better than the first but no ceilings still my tape
I just got another exclusive Fab song thats not on the tape im pretty sure its a left over called "Back to school" produced by Just Blaze

I'm gonna be patient on this one. If he makes a average/wack mixtape, it'll be forgotten in a month. If he makes an outstanding mixtape, it'll be referenced many times in the future.

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

I'm gonna be patient on this one. If he makes a average/wack mixtape, it'll be forgotten in a month. If he makes an outstanding mixtape, it'll be referenced many times in the future.

We been waitin' wayyyyyy to long for it to be an "average" tape 
laugh.gif

it better be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 or I lose alot of respect for Loso. 

I just got another exclusive Fab song thats not on the tape im prettysure its a left over called "Back to school" produced by Just Blaze
That's a left over off of "From Nothin' To Somethin"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom