[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

I try to come in here and share some info and every single one of u try to %@* me. I was gonna upp the whole thing if it wasnt gonna be out by this weekend but im not gonna do it for people that didnt believe me eff internet propz what yall have done for me so ill just keep the noDj version to myself.

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

I try to come in here and share some info and every single one of u try to %@* me. I was gonna upp the whole thing if it wasnt gonna be out by this weekend but im not gonna do it for people that didnt believe me eff internet propz what yall have done for me so ill just keep the noDj version to myself.

24174lt.jpg

I try to come in here and share some info and every single one of u try to $#% me. I was gonna upp the whole thing if it wasnt gonna be out by this weekend but im not gonna do it for people that didnt believe me eff internet propz what yall have done for me so ill just keep the noDj version to myself.

Fam if you have the tape take a screen shot of your "iphone" and show us the track list and cover art.

Yeah, this +%%# ain't coming out
roll.gif
roll.gif

myfabolouslife

On my way 2 Gettysburg, Pa., then York, Pa., then a jet down 2 Charlotte, NC.. I'm on the move like a Uhaul van!! 4 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Come on cuz, get outta here with all that.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Yeah, this +%%# ain't coming out
roll.gif
roll.gif

myfabolouslife

On my way 2 Gettysburg, Pa., then York, Pa., then a jet down 2 Charlotte, NC.. I'm on the move like a Uhaul van!! 4 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Drama is in Charlotte so maybe they are meeting or some %%*+, the more I wait for this, the more I expect a brick.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I'M BACK!!!!!

smile.gif
You wasn't welcomed in the 1st place, how could we welcome you back?

Forreal though, this like the 3rd thread you said this...nobody gives a ++**, in case you're wondering.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

loool and another one
@myfabolouslife
RT @DJDRAMA: Fab killin yall wit these "dates"... Just blow his twitter up... Not mine! <-- so this how u beat ya case LoL.. 7 minutes ago via UberTwitter

I can already see how this is gonna play out. They're gonna get into a staged fight on twitter which will ultimately scrap the "mixtape" that never existed. #thereisnomixtape

Hope this tape turns out to be hot garbage so you can all feel used for waiting so long for nothing

I seen this N' Drama too, he handed out CD's to one of our coaches and stayed in our hotel. I didn't really think it was him; I was gon' joke the sh out of 'em.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom