[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

more like next fiscal year
indifferent.gif

lol my bad for getting off topic..im not feelin nothin cuz this @%@ aint dropped yet. this n____ can party a week straight, but can't finish a song or two so he can release it smh...

Loso ain't swagger jacking jayz I think you reaching knowledge, but he did drop a mixtape called losos way before american gangster dropped, but I see your point

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

This dude fab stay Jockin Jay-Z swag subliminally

American Gangster; Loso's Way
D.O.A.; Death Of Competition/Funeral Service

Epic reaching going on here
Hes Been Doin It for Years and you guys just realize this..

Im not sayin im not a fan but he Swag Jacks JAY HARDD!!( NO *#+*)

fab is jay's son, though.. he's been running around in all black since d.o.a. and even tore the doors off his jeep after "on to the next one" dropped. let's be serious.

^
Fab Had that Jeep Way before Jay even probably made on to the next one homie, he had that in early/mid 09'

and the only thing i can see that he jocks from Jay is the all black theme, along with 80% other rappers. and i dont see what D.O.A has anything to do wth The Funeral, your reaching.

I think its cause hes always bigs jay up every chance he gets which is groupiesh

42 pages of NOTHIN. how is it possible to talk 42 pages about something that hasnt dropped. lol

Originally Posted by VegasOner

^
Fab Had that Jeep Way before Jay even probably made on to the next one homie, he had that in early/mid 09'

and the only thing i can see that he jocks from Jay is the all black theme, along with 80% other rappers. and i dont see what D.O.A has anything to do wth The Funeral, your reaching.

I think its cause hes always bigs jay up every chance he gets which is groupiesh

Nah my dude
laugh.gif
. He be on Jays **$% hard. Especially ever since he signed him.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

^

Nah my dude
laugh.gif

Thats true, he is on Jays #!+*, thats pretty obvious but i dont see it when people say he tryna be like Jay or he's jockin his swag...becuase if thats the case, the same thing could be said about Jeezy *kanye shrugs

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

^

Nah my dude
laugh.gif

Thats true, he is on Jays #!+*, thats pretty obvious but i dont see it when people say he tryna be like Jay or he's jockin his swag...becuase if thats the case, the same thing could be said about Jeezy *kanye shrugs
Ehh only thing i see is that Loso's way thing and a couple other things. If anything it has helped Fab in a good way. I feel you

Back
Top Bottom