Facebook and its users changing their default pics to a cartoon to raise awareness

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

i made mine Freakazoid
pimp.gif

so did i. I thought i was the only one who watched that

And after this whole thing, we learned absolutely nothing about the "cause"...just another game on facebook...that i participated in.. the "whoever can find the coolest cartoon" game

And after this whole thing, we learned absolutely nothing about the "cause"...just another game on facebook...that i participated in.. the "whoever can find the coolest cartoon" game

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Who cares. I just did because I love 80's cartoons. I'm celebrating that instead of protesting anything (although I do believe in what they're protesting).

Same.

The goal is to raise awareness. Y'all fools that think this is stupid or whatever (like dude above)... you guys are now aware of it right? Mission accomplished.
this. i work with kids everyday so i guess im "doing my part" but if you really want to do something, you dont even have to give money. go to ur local child advocacy center and give things like hygine products, individually wrappd food and diapers. every little thing helps.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Who cares. I just did because I love 80's cartoons. I'm celebrating that instead of protesting anything (although I do believe in what they're protesting).

Same.

The goal is to raise awareness. Y'all fools that think this is stupid or whatever (like dude above)... you guys are now aware of it right? Mission accomplished.
this. i work with kids everyday so i guess im "doing my part" but if you really want to do something, you dont even have to give money. go to ur local child advocacy center and give things like hygine products, individually wrappd food and diapers. every little thing helps.

Originally Posted by kyrk b

its like them yellow lance armstrong bracelets. wearing one doesent make cancer go away but it shows that your supporting fighting cancer. you dont have to change your profile pic but you definately dont have to complain about it. its not that
difference is, those livestrong bracelets actually raised money to help fund cancer research.

Originally Posted by kyrk b

its like them yellow lance armstrong bracelets. wearing one doesent make cancer go away but it shows that your supporting fighting cancer. you dont have to change your profile pic but you definately dont have to complain about it. its not that
difference is, those livestrong bracelets actually raised money to help fund cancer research.

Mine is X-Men
pimp.gif

You dudes really must not get out that much if changing profile pictures bothers you that much.

Mine is X-Men
pimp.gif

You dudes really must not get out that much if changing profile pictures bothers you that much.

if you dont like it dont participate, why bash on something that is trying to be a good cause, if you complain its like being counter-productive.

if you dont like it dont participate, why bash on something that is trying to be a good cause, if you complain its like being counter-productive.

Back
Top Bottom