facebook girl problems

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Watch some dude snitch on OP and link this thread to the wench in question
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
. THIS WILL NOT END WELL word to It's All Good Baby Baby.
shhh.jpg

Shhhh.
laugh.gif

Quick question...if you're poking a girl on facebook...either your avy is an ex, stolen, or you and another dude crossing legs...

nerd.gif

Which is it? Good luck, by the way.

Sending a message, is the right answer. The REAL answer is to stop getting girls on the internet.

Originally Posted by izzybaby23

so there is this girl i am trying to get at on facebook so i poked her and she poked me back what should i do next should i keep on poking her or write her a message
eek.gif

This is going to require further investigation so just post her facebook and we'll be glad to help you out
nerd.gif

If you have to come to Niketalk to ask for advice on how to get at a female, your a loser.

If you have to come to Niketalk to ask for advice on how to get at a female over facebook, hang yourself.

Everyone is hating but let's be honest. We've all considered hitting on a girl on facebook, or have actually engaged in the practice.

Message her the same you'd approach a girl in real life man. Don't use a stupid pickup line or come off too hard.

"Hey.....I never do this because this could come off a bit creepy haha... but you are incredible!

I just wanted to introduce myself
wink.gif
"

Keep it short and simple because you don't want her to think you put too much time into it hhaha make it look legit and smooth. Obviously if you were ableto poke her, she has an open profile so she welcomes strangers hahaha. Look at the groups she's joined or friends in common so you can finish the messageoff with an open ended question to initiate some sort of conversation as opposed to "hey loser can I hit it?"

Get your swag on
6iuxxw.gif

and say this
Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

can I borrow you?

She'll hit you with the
kb254p.gif

You'll be
2hdvg2h.gif

as long as you dont come off like this after she gives the thumbs up
dqtczt.gif

Guaranteed