2hdvg2h.gif

as long as you dont come off like this after she gives the thumbs up
dqtczt.gif

Guaranteed
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nothing wrong with shooting at a chick through fb
pimp.gif

something is terrible wrong if you have to run to niketalk when a girl does something as insignificant as poke you on fb
alien.gif

get some game, virgin
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
jjsrf wrote:

pimp.gif

something is terrible wrong if you have to run to niketalk when a girl does something as insignificant as poke you on fb
alien.gif

get some game, virgin
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I think FB girls are in a different Ballpark than Myspace Jump-offs. For a funny reason, I feel that they have more standards, and the "Can I hit itLoser" line may not have as large of a success rate in that market.

Yo... I just saw that girls picture and if you don't even know how to speak to a female via the internet, she's way too fast for you.

So since I'm pretty certain you woudn't know what to do with that, you might as well post the FB link so these other thirsty dudes can get at her.

Its too late now. Some lame on here is going to blow you up. But yo, why did her profile come up when I logged into facebook

Originally Posted by jjsrf

pimp.gif

alien.gif

get some game, virgin
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
coldhearted, dude but made my day!!

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

chick's name is amanda lynn.. from washington dc.. frostburg '10.. facebook it.

laugh.gif

Damn, with the quickness that's NT detectives for you.
Its too late now. Some lame on here is going to blow you up. But yo, why did her profile come up when I logged into facebook

When you do a search query for anyone on facebook prior to logging on, it automatically traces you back to the last profile, kind of as a bookmarkquery if you wish to add them as a friend.

laugh.gif
@ 18key's response.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Same thing just happened to me, weird.

Back
Top Bottom