Facebook in the club/bar

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by LaSevenTrees

i feel the same way with camera phones at concerts. There are people who will actually pay to sit in the front row just to record the concert on their phone, they just stand their looking at their little screen making sure to do a good job at recording. Then they get all butt hurt if they get bumped. You're at a damn concert, enjoy the show doofus!
So no one else is supposed to be able to see the performance?
eyes.gif
If they are recording with a phone and getting bumped there won't be much to see.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by dunks87

i stay on facebook in the club and bar, usually when i'm bored or trying to appear preoccupied so that dudes stay away when i don't feel like talking or dancing.
as for posting pics while im there that's a bit lame, but i see nothing wrong with being on facebook in the club or damn near anywhere for that matter...
Why not just stay home then?  In all seriousness I wonder why women or even people come out just to contribute to the wackness/lameness of a party by being on facebook. 

Facebook/Myspace/Twitter has led to the decline of the quality of nightlife. 

how would she know its boring unless she went out tho?

i personally go out just to go out...i have no intentions of meeting people or dancing...i just want to have a few drinks and people watch...if i'm bored i'll pull out my phone just for something to do...if i do end up dancing its a plus...

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by dunks87

i stay on facebook in the club and bar, usually when i'm bored or trying to appear preoccupied so that dudes stay away when i don't feel like talking or dancing.
as for posting pics while im there that's a bit lame, but i see nothing wrong with being on facebook in the club or damn near anywhere for that matter...
Why not just stay home then?  In all seriousness I wonder why women or even people come out just to contribute to the wackness/lameness of a party by being on facebook. 

Facebook/Myspace/Twitter has led to the decline of the quality of nightlife. 

how would she know its boring unless she went out tho?

i personally go out just to go out...i have no intentions of meeting people or dancing...i just want to have a few drinks and people watch...if i'm bored i'll pull out my phone just for something to do...if i do end up dancing its a plus...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

It's a paradox.

People want to prove they have lives outside of facebook by putting their lives on facebook.

Well put, I agree.
I don't put +!! on Facebook or Twitter until I'm in the car or at home.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

It's a paradox.

People want to prove they have lives outside of facebook by putting their lives on facebook.

Well put, I agree.
I don't put +!! on Facebook or Twitter until I'm in the car or at home.

Originally Posted by oidreez

eh i check facebook when im at a club. so what?

Ive done this only once (that I remember anyways) just to look busy at a down time.

But yea Im really starting to hate FB and my addiction to it. Its really scary how people would rather have lives on FB than have real lives
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

eh i check facebook when im at a club. so what?

Ive done this only once (that I remember anyways) just to look busy at a down time.

But yea Im really starting to hate FB and my addiction to it. Its really scary how people would rather have lives on FB than have real lives
smh.gif
smh.gif

Even though, I don't have a Facebook...

What's wrong with checking PM's from someone in your Facebook inbox? or maybe you need an important answer from a question you asked someone on Facebook earlier.

Even though, I don't have a Facebook...

What's wrong with checking PM's from someone in your Facebook inbox? or maybe you need an important answer from a question you asked someone on Facebook earlier.

You're not having that good of a time if you are thinking about facebook or anything else.

You're not having that good of a time if you are thinking about facebook or anything else.

Back
Top Bottom