Facebook in the club/bar

i go out a lot during the summer since schools out and i been noticing this everywhere.  people on facebook at a club or bar.  i'll be ordering a drink and people checking or posting on facebook.  or when some people take pictures they start saying "facebook, facebook"  or "mobile upload"   i don't have a facebook account but is it really this serious?
p.s.  there is a facebook movie coming out this fall that looks dope though.  its about how the company started.  justin timberlake is in it

i go out a lot during the summer since schools out and i been noticing this everywhere.  people on facebook at a club or bar.  i'll be ordering a drink and people checking or posting on facebook.  or when some people take pictures they start saying "facebook, facebook"  or "mobile upload"   i don't have a facebook account but is it really this serious?
p.s.  there is a facebook movie coming out this fall that looks dope though.  its about how the company started.  justin timberlake is in it

I have always wondered this, I see people actually take pictures inside of the club and upload it instantly to facebook. Its like people don't want to enjoy themselves anymore, it seems the sole purpose of them going out is to post pics on facebook, "look at me, I ordered a drink" takes pic of drink and uploads it...its like they have something to prove.

I have always wondered this, I see people actually take pictures inside of the club and upload it instantly to facebook. Its like people don't want to enjoy themselves anymore, it seems the sole purpose of them going out is to post pics on facebook, "look at me, I ordered a drink" takes pic of drink and uploads it...its like they have something to prove.

All the time. It's ridiculous
smh.gif

you about a year late on the observations... they on Twitter at the clubs and bars now

you about a year late on the observations... they on Twitter at the clubs and bars now

It's a paradox.

People want to prove they have lives outside of facebook by putting their lives on facebook.

It's a paradox.

People want to prove they have lives outside of facebook by putting their lives on facebook.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Facebook needs to die off, ASAP.

it wont for a WHILE.....myspace still has a heart beat even 7 years after da fact....facebook is on FIRE right now and da layout is superior, plus they

like roaches da way they all over da internet with da "like" and "share on facebook" links.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Facebook needs to die off, ASAP.

it wont for a WHILE.....myspace still has a heart beat even 7 years after da fact....facebook is on FIRE right now and da layout is superior, plus they

like roaches da way they all over da internet with da "like" and "share on facebook" links.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

It's a paradox.

I agree, but I'm on it mostly to keep in touch with old friends and family I don't see all the time. To tell you the truth. I'm not linked to any friends that I talk to, or see all the time. It serves it purpose but some people post they lives on it. All the companies people link with are eating up all their likes and tendencies like a mutha. People don't know all their constant updating is a marketing firms dream come true. 

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

It's a paradox.

I agree, but I'm on it mostly to keep in touch with old friends and family I don't see all the time. To tell you the truth. I'm not linked to any friends that I talk to, or see all the time. It serves it purpose but some people post they lives on it. All the companies people link with are eating up all their likes and tendencies like a mutha. People don't know all their constant updating is a marketing firms dream come true. 

Yea facebooking everywhere is not the business. But OP you should definitely get an FB account, trust.

Yea facebooking everywhere is not the business. But OP you should definitely get an FB account, trust.

I'm guilty of taking pictures at bars and clubs and saying "...Facebook!"

Except I'm actually saying "Don't put this !%#$ up on Facebook!" 
smh.gif

I don't have a Facebook page
glasses.gif
, never had one...or MySpace
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom