Facebooks of Dead People

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by offbad

it gets annoying with all these attention-!*@%*@ trying to act like they really knew the person or claiming how much they miss the deceased.

second that.

In high school this really nice guy died on his birthday in a car crash (no one in the car was drunk)... Everyone was talking about how awesome he was and all their memories with him, when I knew for damn sure they had little to nothing to do with him when he was alive.

Happened another time when a Senior died when I was a freshman (trying to race a friend and drove on the wrong side of the road)... Everyone was crying, and I'd ask "did you know him?" they said no, and I would just curse them out. I didn't know him either, but that !%#@ was so ridiculous to me.

why?
eyes.gif

I know a girl and a guy. Don't bother me in an eerie/weird/sad/annoying way until I randomly see posting on their wall talking to them in a way that catches me off guard. Telling them about their day and shhh like they alive.

And I just be like you barely knew them like that. When it's the anniversary of their death or bday I don't mind.

Bugs me about the girl cuz her twitter still automatically posts her horoscope.

I know a girl and a guy. Don't bother me in an eerie/weird/sad/annoying way until I randomly see posting on their wall talking to them in a way that catches me off guard. Telling them about their day and shhh like they alive.

And I just be like you barely knew them like that. When it's the anniversary of their death or bday I don't mind.

Bugs me about the girl cuz her twitter still automatically posts her horoscope.

Happened another time when a Senior died when I was a freshman (trying to race a friend and drove on the wrong side of the road)... Everyone was crying, and I'd ask "did you know him?" they said no, and I would just curse them out. I didn't know him either, but that !%#@ was so ridiculous to me.
grin.gif

grin.gif

Ya i know a few. I feel what you guys are saying though, i was friends with the last two that passed away, but even then I don't really post much on their walls, if ever. Idk i just feel weird about it. And i see these people that i KNOW were never friends with them posting all this stuff and it makes me heated, i dont know why really. I think its cuz it makes me feel like they are just doing it for attention and just trying to get sympathy or trying to look like a nice person. But when you really don't know them, have never known them or talked to them, and your posting/"talking" to them more then you ever have before is whack to me.

Ya i know a few. I feel what you guys are saying though, i was friends with the last two that passed away, but even then I don't really post much on their walls, if ever. Idk i just feel weird about it. And i see these people that i KNOW were never friends with them posting all this stuff and it makes me heated, i dont know why really. I think its cuz it makes me feel like they are just doing it for attention and just trying to get sympathy or trying to look like a nice person. But when you really don't know them, have never known them or talked to them, and your posting/"talking" to them more then you ever have before is whack to me.

Originally Posted by andre3020

within in a 3 month span 3 kids from my highschool all passed away, they are all 07 grads... The eerie thing is they all have the same profile pic
eek.gif
 Damn that's wild

Originally Posted by andre3020

within in a 3 month span 3 kids from my highschool all passed away, they are all 07 grads... The eerie thing is they all have the same profile pic
eek.gif
 Damn that's wild

I'm friends w/ one of my college mentors who passed away. She was one of the few ppl that kept on me when I was slackin in college, gave me tons of advice about where to go for help, etc etc. I write on her wall from time to time when I think about her and how that push helped me through some tough times. Last time I wrote on her wall was after my college commencement ceremony, I know if she was still alive, she would've been the stands cheerin for me along w/ my folks.
tired.gif

I'm friends w/ one of my college mentors who passed away. She was one of the few ppl that kept on me when I was slackin in college, gave me tons of advice about where to go for help, etc etc. I write on her wall from time to time when I think about her and how that push helped me through some tough times. Last time I wrote on her wall was after my college commencement ceremony, I know if she was still alive, she would've been the stands cheerin for me along w/ my folks.
tired.gif

This guy i knew died a few months ago, it gets kinda sad when Facebook tells me to look at my friends albums and it shows his every time.

A few days ago a senior at my old high school died, someone went on the memorial page and posted disgusting pictures and was being racist.
30t6p3b.gif

This guy i knew died a few months ago, it gets kinda sad when Facebook tells me to look at my friends albums and it shows his every time.

A few days ago a senior at my old high school died, someone went on the memorial page and posted disgusting pictures and was being racist.
30t6p3b.gif

Interview w/a Facebook Memorial Troll
He may be one of the most hated people on the Internet and he knows it.

It’s something he wears with pride.

He goes by several names such as Tyrese Gambol or Lance Ernhoef but for this story he’s Saul Goodman, a character from the television show Breaking Bad.

Goodman stalks memorial or RIP sites on Facebook defacing them with crude pictures and comments.

Most recently he’s attacked Daron Richardson’s page, the daughter of Ottawa Senators assistant coach Luke Richardson. She recently committed suicide.

It’s difficult to find out exactly who he is because he hides behind anonymity of the Internet.

Goodman explained his motivations when the Sun spoke to him in a chat room.

“I find it just plain funny to get some of the classic reactions that I solicit,

Interview w/a Facebook Memorial Troll
He may be one of the most hated people on the Internet and he knows it.

It’s something he wears with pride.

He goes by several names such as Tyrese Gambol or Lance Ernhoef but for this story he’s Saul Goodman, a character from the television show Breaking Bad.

Goodman stalks memorial or RIP sites on Facebook defacing them with crude pictures and comments.

Most recently he’s attacked Daron Richardson’s page, the daughter of Ottawa Senators assistant coach Luke Richardson. She recently committed suicide.

It’s difficult to find out exactly who he is because he hides behind anonymity of the Internet.

Goodman explained his motivations when the Sun spoke to him in a chat room.

“I find it just plain funny to get some of the classic reactions that I solicit,

yes

i believe her sister got a hold of her facebook and sent everybody a message of the news. Invitations to the memorial was sent out as well. It was weird seeing that.

yes

i believe her sister got a hold of her facebook and sent everybody a message of the news. Invitations to the memorial was sent out as well. It was weird seeing that.

I for sure wouldn't be posting on a social networking site addressing somebody I know who's passed for the whole public to see.

I'll keep it simple and visit the tombstone and pay respects.

I for sure wouldn't be posting on a social networking site addressing somebody I know who's passed for the whole public to see.

I'll keep it simple and visit the tombstone and pay respects.

Back
Top Bottom