Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by icykicks79

7. Its impossible to sneeze with your eyes open
Wrong.
That's actually true.
I've actually sneezed and kept my eyes open several times with witnesses there...so either I'm the only one that can do it or it's wrong.

you must sneeze like a @#*+# then.

on average, people can't keep their eyes open. some people sneeze at 100mph+. your eyes would probably get ejected from your skull at that speed.
You do know that your eyeballs aren't in your nostrils, right?
Hence why I said skull you %%!%*%% moron.
Oh.  When I sneeze only my snot flies at 100+ MPH.  My skull stays pretty still.

Guess i'm just weird.

Ur lucky when i sneeze my skull moves 100mph forward and i get lifted off the ground for about 5 feet.
That sucks.  You'll be OK if you keep your eyelids closed though.  I hear they can stop eyeballs from flying 100 MPH.
Because I said your skull moves at 100mph.

No, the force of the sneeze is 100mph. It doesn't move your skull that fast, but the force is enough to jolt your head.

roll.gif
@ you dudes. putting words into my posts.

Its impossible to lick your elbow
Mountain Dew & skinny jeans shirnk your nuts
You get more attidude then duck sauce when you ask for extra in then Chinese spot

I wanna go out like Ghengis
Not surprised at all by the number of people who vever been to the dentist

No, the force of the sneeze is 100mph. It doesn't move your skull that fast, but the force is enough to jolt your head.

roll.gif
The force of the sneeze comes through your nose.

Hence why I pointed out your eyeballs aren't in your nostrils you %%!%*%% moron.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

# 2 is actually wrong

Yup. Bonobo monkeys are horny bastards.

Yes, but they do it because they want to reproduce so badly. Not every time they inseminate will the female be impregnated. They have to have alot of sex for her to finally get pregnant.

Humans on the other hand, we have sex all the time and some people don't even want children. 
about the first part you wrote...i dunno about that. in my anthro class we learned all about them and watched some documentary about the clan/family/group of bonobos that used(?) to be at san diego wild animal park. it made it seem like they were more in it for the pleasure and action rather than to reproduce and that their entire social structure was based on sex. i did take this class hella long time ago, so i could be wrong/confused....

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

roll.gif
The force of the sneeze comes through your nose.

Hence why I pointed out your eyeballs aren't in your nostrils you %%!%*%% moron.
wink.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by icykicks79

3. In america, 1977, the punishment for smuggling marijuana was 15 years less than the punishment for smuggling coffee.
26. 40% of the american population has never visited a dentist. 
eek.gif

It's alot quicker to get drunk by chugging beer with your behind..
Obviously leads to an easier alchohol poisoning..

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

# 2 is actually wrong

Yup. Bonobo monkeys are horny bastards.

Yes, but they do it because they want to reproduce so badly. Not every time they inseminate will the female be impregnated. They have to have alot of sex for her to finally get pregnant.

Humans on the other hand, we have sex all the time and some people don't even want children. 
about the first part you wrote...i dunno about that. in my anthro class we learned all about them and watched some documentary about the clan/family/group of bonobos that used(?) to be at san diego wild animal park. it made it seem like they were more in it for the pleasure and action rather than to reproduce and that their entire social structure was based on sex. i did take this class hella long time ago, so i could be wrong/confused....

Bonobos also engage in homosexual relations.  It most definitely is NOT only about wanting to reproduce
laugh.gif

there are most starz in the sky than there are grains of sand on 20k beaches.

humans can take blood transfusions from a chimpanzee, granted they have matching blood types.

3,000 cows are killed to make the footballs used in one NFL season
Women are 37% more likely to go to a psychiatrist than men are
A full-grown bear can run as fast as a horse.
0 gravity at the center of the Earth.
96% of a cucumber is water

Originally Posted by Ghenges

6. The great warrior Ghengis Khan died in bed while having sex

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
74. If your family is from asia, you have a 80% chance that somewhere in your blood your related to genghis khan...or mongolian.

Back
Top Bottom