Failed My Driving Test for the 2nd Time!

infraredx37

Banned
The feeling sucks..

Both times on the parallel parking. The first time, "I didn't head check enough"- Remind you, this is a closed course..

Today, the sensors in the car went off, to alert me of being too close to the cones, so I failed. I felt like he cut a minute off from my time too.

The thing is I can drive, I drive just about everyday.
frown.gif

The feeling sucks..

Both times on the parallel parking. The first time, "I didn't head check enough"- Remind you, this is a closed course..

Today, the sensors in the car went off, to alert me of being too close to the cones, so I failed. I felt like he cut a minute off from my time too.

The thing is I can drive, I drive just about everyday.
frown.gif

To pass the driving test I am convinced you need to know how not to drive. I failed twice, been driving for about 5 years now and not once did I have any accidents..

To pass the driving test I am convinced you need to know how not to drive. I failed twice, been driving for about 5 years now and not once did I have any accidents..

Passed first time, and took my test in the rain. You'll get it though, and you'll feel like a god.

Passed first time, and took my test in the rain. You'll get it though, and you'll feel like a god.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Drivers Ed FTW...

never had to take one.

In MD, we have to take drivers ed and take the drivers license test.

Btw..I can understand failing the first time, because honestly, there are just some things they test you on that don't matter in the real world...

Back
Top Bottom