Failed My Driving Test for the 2nd Time!

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Drivers Ed FTW...

never had to take one.

In MD, we have to take drivers ed and take the drivers license test.

Btw..I can understand failing the first time, because honestly, there are just some things they test you on that don't matter in the real world...

Keep your head up OP i know cats 21+ that dont live in the city and never copped their L . Never even tried .

I also know of a few heads that failed the written permit test 3+ times
roll.gif

Parallel parking is a @@@+% ! Luckily for me all i had to do was take a left out of the lot , 3 point turn in a narrow %*% Quincy street (Boston area heads know what i mean) and take it back to the lot. Passed my first time
pimp.gif

3rd time is a charm OP. Good luck !

Keep your head up OP i know cats 21+ that dont live in the city and never copped their L . Never even tried .

I also know of a few heads that failed the written permit test 3+ times
roll.gif

Parallel parking is a @@@+% ! Luckily for me all i had to do was take a left out of the lot , 3 point turn in a narrow %*% Quincy street (Boston area heads know what i mean) and take it back to the lot. Passed my first time
pimp.gif

3rd time is a charm OP. Good luck !

BARELY passed with an 80 the first time. All dude did was tell me to drive around the block, park on the side, come back and parallel park which is where I lost all my points
laugh.gif

I can parallel park like a bawse now though.

BARELY passed with an 80 the first time. All dude did was tell me to drive around the block, park on the side, come back and parallel park which is where I lost all my points
laugh.gif

I can parallel park like a bawse now though.

I failed the parallel parking/maneuverability 3 times.
embarassed.gif
 I take my 4th one on the 16th and if I dont pass this time i have to wait 6 months. The pressure will be
sick.gif

I failed the parallel parking/maneuverability 3 times.
embarassed.gif
 I take my 4th one on the 16th and if I dont pass this time i have to wait 6 months. The pressure will be
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom