Failed My Driving Test for the 2nd Time!

Alot of people I kno that "know" how to drive always fail their test because they try to drive like regular people on the street (who can't drive). The key is driving extra extra carefully. Constantly looking at ur mirrors, constantly turning ur head even through its like the 5th time, stopping twice at a stop sign, etc...
I would also hire a driving instructor the morning if ur test to go over the little rules that no one actually uses and the parking.
I did this and past my test the first time in the snow. And my first time driving before that was only 2 weeks prior.
after I passed my test I didn't even drive for like 6 months (live in NYC) and forgot how to parallel park

Alot of people I kno that "know" how to drive always fail their test because they try to drive like regular people on the street (who can't drive). The key is driving extra extra carefully. Constantly looking at ur mirrors, constantly turning ur head even through its like the 5th time, stopping twice at a stop sign, etc...
I would also hire a driving instructor the morning if ur test to go over the little rules that no one actually uses and the parking.
I did this and past my test the first time in the snow. And my first time driving before that was only 2 weeks prior.
after I passed my test I didn't even drive for like 6 months (live in NYC) and forgot how to parallel park

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Passed my first time [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP stay off the road, get a bicycle.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Passed my first time [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP stay off the road, get a bicycle.[/color]

i never had to parallel park for my test, but i can do it no problem. don't sweat not being able to parallel park... more parking for me!

i never had to parallel park for my test, but i can do it no problem. don't sweat not being able to parallel park... more parking for me!

Originally Posted by NooEra

Keep your head up OP i know cats 21+ that dont live in the city and never copped their L . Never even tried .

I also know of a few heads that failed the written permit test 3+ times
roll.gif

Parallel parking is a @@@+% ! Luckily for me all i had to do was take a left out of the lot , 3 point turn in a narrow %*% Quincy street (Boston area heads know what i mean) and take it back to the lot. Passed my first time
pimp.gif

3rd time is a charm OP. Good luck !

Mattapan in the house!!! But I took mine in dorchester over near quincy...failed the first time before I even got to driveCause I didnt know my hand signals, had me like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
for a whole month until my next test came

Originally Posted by NooEra

Keep your head up OP i know cats 21+ that dont live in the city and never copped their L . Never even tried .

I also know of a few heads that failed the written permit test 3+ times
roll.gif

Parallel parking is a @@@+% ! Luckily for me all i had to do was take a left out of the lot , 3 point turn in a narrow %*% Quincy street (Boston area heads know what i mean) and take it back to the lot. Passed my first time
pimp.gif

3rd time is a charm OP. Good luck !

Mattapan in the house!!! But I took mine in dorchester over near quincy...failed the first time before I even got to driveCause I didnt know my hand signals, had me like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
for a whole month until my next test came

Originally Posted by Numberr97

To pass the driving test I am convinced you need to know how not to drive. I failed twice, been driving for about 5 years now and not once did I have any accidents..

This. I failed twice also 
laugh.gif
. The people who got their licenses before me can't drive for $!%*. That's why all of them have been in plenty accidents. 

Originally Posted by Numberr97

To pass the driving test I am convinced you need to know how not to drive. I failed twice, been driving for about 5 years now and not once did I have any accidents..

This. I failed twice also 
laugh.gif
. The people who got their licenses before me can't drive for $!%*. That's why all of them have been in plenty accidents. 

Back
Top Bottom