faith & religion - not what u think

You blood?

And nothing keeps me from believing in God. I love God

Is there anything keeping you from believing in God?
Massa no longer forcing me to abandon my former culture and giving me a white Jesus to keep me on the hamster wheel of hope.

But I definitely believe in a higher power. It's probably something that humans can't even mentally comprehend.

laugh.gif
 @ anyone's religion being "right" because that was the one you were born with.

Last edited:
I don't think there's anything that could convince me that there isn't a higher power/ god.

I seek knowledge, and I like answers. That's why I don't completely disbelieve in God, I can't say for certain he doesn't exist. but no to religion. My current girl is religious and every now and then we have heated debates. I end up just stopping because she has no real answers, just what she's been taught and her faith and I can see her getting frustrated. I don't judge and don't mind religion or religious women at all, just don't go poking around if you don't want me asking questions. I'm not buying the "you have to believe in the teachings of the bible first then it will make sense" angle. No, the bible needs to convince me to believe in it, i'm not one for blind faith. Again not knocking it, i love my black women so the women in my life will always be religious, and i'll be right there with her in the church if she needs me, but your religion's answers are inadequate to me.

Glad to see you getting more coherent though OP.

Last edited:
But I definitely believe in a higher power. It's probably something that humans can't even mentally comprehend.

this.

I have my own jumbled idea of this but its kinda hard to explain....... im bad at that but its like how you have 1 dimension being represented as a straight line, 2 d being represented by a piece of paper, and 3 dimensions represented by a cube.........3d being the world we live in.

its a scientific fact that there is a 4th dimension which is represented by a tesseract which looks somthin like this

LUlO8OQ.gif

So theoretically there could be a 5th...6th...7th...etc and my brain cant eem imagine what would represent the 100th or so dimension.

we see in 2d but live in a 3d world...maybe theres something that lives in the 4d world that sees 3d.

so that being sees everything...even us...but we cant see it.

so imagine what being could be in the 10th dimension
"Gods"

The universe is 3d so some people say the 4th dimension is time...but i think its something like "thought"

I respect religions but imo the whole "we are the universe experiencing itself" thing is more profound to me.

Last edited:
People that don't believe in God believe in science

People that don't believe in Science believe in God

I'm a rational man and have come to a logical conclusion that God is the greatest scientist of all time.

People that don't believe in God believe in science

People that don't believe in Science believe in God

I'm a rational man and have come to a logical conclusion that God is the greatest scientist of all time.
There are no absolutes, including this statement.

So I'd reconsider the conclusions you've reached.

There are no absolutes, including this statement.

So I'd reconsider the conclusions you've reached.
How the hell you gonna tell me what to consider? Who are you? What have u done? Where do you come off telling someone to reconsider their own personal considerations? How dare you

Typical human fashion to not acknowledge anything that can't be explained/taught. Very arrogant mindframe.
I'm quite sure there's some type of higher power that humans can't even grasp.
Also, I certain that this higher power doesn't operate the way we feel it should. People approach the concept of God the same way children view Santa: be good/ ask a lot and good things will come. That may be a portion of it, but I'm sure it's way more complex that what we know.

Last edited:
I read this somewhere.

I asked God for a bike, but that‘s not how it works. So I stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness.

I hate when people say let" Jesus take the wheel" when their in the driver seat. Why don't you take the wheel and drive yourself . God isn't your baby sitter nor is God watching over you everyday. God gave us free will to do as we please our choices dictates our vibrational sequences towards future events and future lives .

Many people don't see a meaning to life haven't lived life to the fullest nor experienced cosmical sequences which express the highest form of Gods existance.

God is still the greatest scientist of all time. We just have to leave all the religious nonsense alone.

I believe in a higher power and whatever that is = God

All I ask is to know the true answers of how a lot of things were built/made back in the ancient days. Technology was so advanced back then

I don't believe the stories we're told but I also don't have my own theory

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom