faith & religion - not what u think

I hate when people say let" Jesus take the wheel" when their in the driver seat. Why don't you take the wheel and drive yourself . God isn't your baby sitter nor is God watching over you everyday. God gave us free will to do as we please our choices dictates our vibrational sequences towards future events and future lives .

Many people don't see a meaning to life haven't lived life to the fullest nor experienced cosmical sequences which express the highest form of Gods existance.

God is still the greatest scientist of all time. We just have to leave all the religious nonsense alone.
. Sharp shooting wit dis 1

There are no absolutes, including this statement.

So I'd reconsider the conclusions you've reached.
How the hell you gonna tell me what to consider?
By quoting you, typing that you should reconsider, and then posting it.
Who are you?
Master Zik
What have u done?
Many things or not much depending on context.

But really it's just a suggestion. You know, the message not the messenger.
Where do you come off telling someone to reconsider their own personal considerations?
Brooklyn
How dare you
I do dare.

"Personal considerations" are not beyond reproach. Absolute statements like theists don't believe in science (which is a lie) which led you to think GOD is a scientist don't come off like logical conclusions from a rational man.

This bout some sit up for me:

16komyx.jpg

"god" is a weird word to me because its always usually associated with religion and people have ideas or images when they say that.

its more like higher beings doing things we cant even understand or comprehend.

its like if there were an overpass being built and there was an ant hill below it.....the ants go about their daily business and have no idea what is going on directly above them.

humans have only been around for around 200 million years, the observable universe is 13 billion years old, thats not even 1% if you're downloading something.

we share 98.8% of our dna with chimps, so basically 1% is what enables us to make rockets that fly into space, or make symphonies, or have this conversation right now.

theres probably things out in the universe that have been around for much longer than 200k years, maybe even a billion. Things that are separated by us by 10% dna, even A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DNA.

faith i believe in , religion I'm not so sure.

there can be a "god" or "gods" without religion....but maybe they are just not called that.

i was raised catholic and the thought of death always terrified me.
i don't want to diminish anyones beliefs, and I'm sure i won't, but what i believe in now makes me not afraid of dying.

i used to be, but now not so much, I'm not saying I'm looking forward to it lol, but I'm okay with it.

its like with all that existential bs that says life has no meaning..

Why even try in life if there is no reason to exist??

Because we make our own reasons.

Last edited:
Religion made me fear death, and its a feeling I don't wish on anyone. Especially as a child. I'm far beyond that now thankfully. The idea of death creeps me out but it doesn't feel like it did back then.

faith i believe in , religion I'm not so sure.

Well put.

[quote name="para bellum"][quote name="lobotomybeats"][quote name="Fox5Kobe"]Is there anything keeping you from believing in God?[/quote]My inability to disregard science, logic and evidence.[/quote]Common sense, and the lunacy behind the idea of god existing.[/quote]Cosign.

Back
Top Bottom