Fake Air Max 95's on ebay, but 100% authentic? (Pics)

Hey wassup NT...

Maybe someone posted this, but I recently saw some dude in vegas wearing AM 95's that i've never seen before. They looked
pimp.gif
, and so on my search for them online, i found similar ones on FlightClub, thenfound some on Ebay. I was wondering why it was listed at $114 plus $30 shipping from china when retail is atleast $140...anyways, i was telling my boy aboutthese and i sent him the link on ebay, when he responds back to me and says....."how come it says aimax? look at the tongue"
laugh.gif

17bx3o.jpg

2q32oas.jpg

awdr4o.jpg

What do you think? ^^ 100% authentic gaurentee
laugh.gif

i THINK thats how the toungue is supposed to be but im not sure ... one half of the "m" stands for the "r"...

mexicanblanketairmax95tongue.jpg

sampleairmax95tongue.jpg

I think that is right?

Not saying they are real, just saying I think it is supposed to look like that...

I think they're legit. That's how other 95's are. Like dude said up there, the "m" contains both the "r" and the "m"within it.

The "r" turns into the "m", have you owned a pair before. Btw, this colorway is extra average imo.

I was bout to say damn I always thought they were legit, guess they still are tho.

yea not fake at all... the reason dude is selling so cheap from china is cause they on sale in the states for like 100 or so.

Back
Top Bottom