Fake bred 11s

I don't think these are fake. You might want to take a look at 2001 releases and make a comparison. The patent leather is higher in the back, the box has the face on it and I looked at your tag and the production date is 2001. Also the 2001 releases the jumpman on the back face the same way whereas the 2012 release the left foot is facing the back and the right is facing the front.

I don't think these are fake. You might want to take a look at 2001 releases and make a comparison. The patent leather is higher in the back, the box has the face on it and I looked at your tag and the production date is 2001. Also the 2001 releases the jumpman on the back face the same way whereas the 2012 release the left foot is facing the back and the right is facing the front.
really? I think you better take a look at the 01's bro..Them joints are SUPER fake..

If you know your 11s you can see enough to determine those are Def fakes.. The ankle portion of the shoe is PL when it should be black leather, CF is plastic, shape is off, midsoles heels are rounded, 23s are terrible etc.

Back
Top Bottom