FAKE EGGPLANTS......? U BE THE JUDGE

The way people buy fake Jordan's. I don't think people care. If it's close enough and they think they're saving some money, they'll buythem.

My problem will be people who thought they got a good deal who would have paid the extra $100, being taken.

Originally Posted by MHT214

Useless thread, If you cant tell that those are fakes then you shouldnt be into shoes. They look like they are made out of paper..

To make it useful, put it in a Legit Check....

4 pages of feedback so far, useless nah not as much as ur insight!

Damn
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

^^^ it aint useless if one new NTer member sees this and learns something new and avoids getting burned.
Not everyone is a know-it-all like u

true.

like others have said, besides the sole and carbon fiber plate, those look pretty legit. Once fake producers get the sole and carbon fiber down....

^^^ it aint useless if one new NTer member sees this and learns something new and avoids getting burned.
I feel like its useless in here, although i understand the traffic is higher in here than it is in Legit Check, its appreciated..BUT thisis something that should go over there and be there as a helper. BECAUSE, on real talk, if your in here (Nike Retro) YOU should know what these damn jointslook like by now,....even if you dont own them. This is one of the few shoes that does cost Nike a bit more to make and to duplicate this shoe variantly is andwill not be common..those fakes look like harden paper...

^^^^ i see your point....i've never been in the legit check thread not much use to me......never thought to put it there.....im sure someone will
i just put it up for discussion.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Well buyers beware because they got every other cw also including the royals.

Did these flood Syracuse yet because I know that the fake Foam boots hit the city hard.

Originally Posted by MHT214

I feel like its useless in here, although i understand the traffic is higher in here than it is in Legit Check, its appreciated..BUT this is something that should go over there and be there as a helper. BECAUSE, on real talk, if your in here (Nike Retro) YOU should know what these damn joints look like by now,....even if you dont own them. This is one of the few shoes that does cost Nike a bit more to make and to duplicate this shoe variantly is and will not be common..those fakes look like harden paper...

not necessarily bro... i been on niketalk for a lil while... AND I ACTUALLY BID ON THESE.... then i came here and seen them on niketalk...

i wasnt gonna pay more than `170... but now that i found that they are fake... i'm glad i got passed up...

and no... i dont have any foamposites... its sooooo hard to come across a pair for a good rice....

^^^^ they look half decent compared to other fakes that are obvious. I have to admit. Nicest fake i ever seen fa real. Gotta be cautious

Glad you aint get taken.

naw bro... they cancelled it... i went to my ebay page and it wasnt there... then i checked my email and it said that the listing was removed.... it didnt saywhy though... it just said that it was gone and sorry for the inconvenience...

oh well... no skin off my back...

Back
Top Bottom