FAKE EGGPLANTS......? U BE THE JUDGE

Maad Fake!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

naw bro... they cancelled it... i went to my ebay page and it wasnt there... then i checked my email and it said that the listing was removed.... it didnt say why though... it just said that it was gone and sorry for the inconvenience...

oh well... no skin off my back...

yeah i reported every listing he had to eBay 2 days ago. Thats prolly why.......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Well buyers beware because they got every other cw also including the royals.

Did these flood Syracuse yet because I know that the fake Foam boots hit the city hard.
Nope not in the Cuse yet.

did u really need to make a post for this crap?? but the shank plate is a dead giveaway and the non icey sole is just dumb looking

they are well photographed however, and fakes are usually photographed with a low quality camera which throws you off the scent

They will only GET better.. Some of you guys dont remember the Fakepolice site I used to have but the same folks making real Nike's make the fake ones..and sometimes in the Factories after hours.. and not sweatshops...

So they use other fabricated materials which are just as close to the natural materials used..

So yeah...

they will always be close if not to dang close.

Not sure if they kept all the stuff I used to post on Fakes and inside info I used to give on the subject in the Archives, but it might be searchable..

as a foam newb what got me was def the carbon fiber and the most obvious for even a newb like me is the material for sure. The one thing that got me when Ibought my pair was the color and material. The "eggplant" is gorgeous...and try as you can, you cannot capture it very well in photos. It justshimmers....and changes tones in light. These fakes simply do not...so pretty easy to spot.

3264021957_4dd26766a2.jpg

3264021007_2833e0c4ca.jpg

man i had no idea they made fake foamposites. well i guess they make fakes of every shoe nowadays gotta be carefull on ebay thats exactly why i purchasenothing from there

Back
Top Bottom