Fake Ghostface blog at it again... having me laughing out loud

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/
New post is from a few weeks back, but I didn't see anything on here about it... dude is still in rare form

%*!+!% been tryna tell him "Fif...the people want another Get Rich Or Die Trying" namsayin...they dont want no Rick Ross cartoons...they dont want this "aggressive content" $%++ you stay pushin...they dont want vitamin water...they dont want you to solve world hunger...they jus want you to make another "Get Rich..."

After son dropped that Rebirth frisbee where he wanted to convince %*!+!% he could play a mutha****in guitar good enough to be posin on the cover wit one layin across his torso n $%++... %*!+!% jus wanted that mixtape fire back nahmean. On this $%++ he took joints that I personally wasnt %!#%%! wit too much like the Racks on Racks $%++ n the Kreayshawn joint n that Rollin joint by Rozay's dustbunny sidekick/weedcarrier Gunplay n dropped some ignorance over them @%#@% that I could relate to.

The Weeknd could sing the words off the value menu items in a Wendys drive thru n probably make that $%++ seem kinda decent...
"Im sayin yo...if Bow Wow got the nerve to charge %*!+!% for his music, why Big KRIT givin away free masterpieces son?"
Theres a lot of $%++ you can talk when it comes to this $#*%$ Rozay. Yeah he grown %%@ man who also happens to be a straight compulsive liar... Son was a corrections officer... Son looks like he about 3 years pregnant n refuses to wear a shirt 97% of the time.... 
Bottom line tho...is this mutha****a makes good %%@ music son. You also get to hear the verbal acrobatics of that lyrical wizard  Meek Mill n the less emotional side of Olubowale Folarin on this $%++. ......Oh n Pill.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some stuff dude writes is simply outstanding. I really want to know who this guy is because the enigmatic character he paints himself as is rather entertaining.

He wrote a song that mimicked the styles of certain artists and it was crazy accurate. I literally thought it was real song.

PFL.
laugh.gif
I'm on the train right now and i'm not EVEN tryna bust out laughing.

This dude really is a genius whoever he is
laugh.gif
The most hilarious thing is reading the comments with people actually thinking
that is the real GFK and all those dudes getting overly butthurt
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Reading his review of Drake's Take Care album 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember reading that +@*% months ago and made the mistake of reading it smoked out.....

But yalls might know him as The Kitten Whisperer aka The Harvester of Pauses aka The Taio Cruz of Hip Hop aka Young Garnier Fructis the pre-cum baby aka Jennifer Aniston's favorite emcee....n the mutha****a most likely to have a gateway to Narnia in his closet aka The Michael Buble of Rap or that +*+$# witta beatin vagina for a heart....the only +*+$# on earth capable of turnin sandpaper into moist towelettes wit the touch of his hands...the vagina nectar-garglin +*+$# who makes lambs look dangerous hisself.....

Ya i read this like a week ago. This guy always has me rolling. Like not that fake rolling, but like I have tears.

Originally Posted by illphillip

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember reading that +@*% months ago and made the mistake of reading it smoked out.....

But yalls might know him as The Kitten Whisperer aka The Harvester of Pauses aka The Taio Cruz of Hip Hop aka Young Garnier Fructis the pre-cum baby aka Jennifer Aniston's favorite emcee....n the mutha****a most likely to have a gateway to Narnia in his closet aka The Michael Buble of Rap or that +*+$# witta beatin vagina for a heart....the only +*+$# on earth capable of turnin sandpaper into moist towelettes wit the touch of his hands...the vagina nectar-garglin +*+$# who makes lambs look dangerous hisself.....
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

16. Practice - "The @#*# is this !@*+ b? This !$*#% turned Back That #!% Up into a ballad? Thats like some !@*+ only a rape !$*#% coulda imagined son. Anyways b...the message to this muthaf***** joint is basically that all the other !#%@%* that this broad done %#%$#* wit was jus practice for her...for when she would eventually meet Aubrey's beige %$! n be able to show him what she done learned namsayin"

"Drake is what happens when ya son is conceived during a period week namsayin"

qoutes for days

"Like forreal...after hearin this *%@+...I wouldnt be surprised if this **$%* could pollinate a flower wit his %+%%*% breath son." -Take Care Review
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I so badly want to hear the real GFK say some of this guys lines on a skit.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by illphillip

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Big Ghost is corny now. It was funny at first but now its gotten predictable especially with all the random Drake hate. This one was kinda good though.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Big Ghost is corny now. It was funny at first but now its gotten predictable especially with all the random Drake hate.
Cue the camron "nope" gif

Back
Top Bottom