FAKE SNEAKER WEBSITES. (WEBSITES THAT ADVERTISE AUTHENTICS BUT SELL FAKES)

HEY GUYS , JUST LIKE NIKE TALK HAS A LEGIT LIST I WANT TO CREATE A S*** LIST

OF WEBSITES THAT DON'T ADVERTISE THERE SHOES AS FAKE BUT WHEN YOU

RECEIVE THEM YOU SEE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATED.  ALSO POST ANY  BAD

EXPERIENCES  YOU HAVE HAD WITH SNEAKER COMPANIES OR WEBSITES.

PLEASE TRY TO: 

CONTRIBUTE TO THE LIST ADDING WEBSITES SO INEXPERIENCED BUYERS KNOW

WHO TOO LOOK OUT FOR.

( ALSO POST ANY QUESTIONS ON WHETHER A WEBSITE IS LEGIT OR NOT)

Last edited:
Problem is the list would be endless.... Too many sites too many scams

Yes mental kicks is known for selling fakes and B-grades

I mean known websites. Lol I don't want everyone to post every chinese or international websites that sells reps.
oh ok. But just so everyone is clear mentalkicks DOES NOT sell B grades

B grades are authentic sneakers that did not pass nikes quality check for either something very small or something big. They come in an orange nike box and are stamped B on the tag. They get sent to nike outlets after release dates of A grade pairs. So you'd be saying mentalkicks sells both authentic and fakes which is not the case. They only sell FAKES

B grades= Authentic with flaws

GM, Unauthorized, Early Release= FAKES 

oh ok. But just so everyone is clear mentalkicks DOES NOT sell B grades

B grades are authentic sneakers that did not pass nikes quality check for either something very small or something big. They come in an orange nike box and are stamped B on the tag. They get sent to nike outlets after release dates of A grade pairs. So you'd be saying mentalkicks sells both authentic and fakes which is not the case. They only sell FAKES

B grades= Authentic with flaws

GM, Unauthorized, Early Release= FAKES 
Please everyone let this sink in deeply. They sell fakes, nothing else.

VMVINC.com or something like that sells fakes. They are on the legit site list but converted to selling fakes. Videos on YouTube showing fake concord 11s

Okay I had to put Mentalkicks to the test, on 6/20/2014. I perchased the Champage Jordan 6's, when you look up all the sites selling fakes they did not have this shoe are the Cigars to sell. So the only way to get these is shoes would have to be somewhere legit and or the actual place making the shoes. I know in another month the fakes will have got the color and materials to dublicate shoes. Meaning the shoes just dropped and the detail of the shoes and box they would not have the time to have ready for $80.00 to $100 for fakes when these shoes sell for $400 ++. I got the shoes in 3 days and they are authentic. Shoes where also compared to a pair bought from Foot Locker and are the same as well as the box and tissue paper. If they do sell fakes it could be the early releases and the hard to find older shoes. I'm lucky anyway cause i stay in Charlotte and go stand in line outside the Jordan store and get my shoes. The only problem was he didn't release these in his store so you had to raffle to get. I did stand in lind and picked up the Concord low Infrareds. I think your taking a chance online period if it ain't Nike.com. But when I sell shoes they are 100% legit.

Okay I had to put Mentalkicks to the test, on 6/20/2014. I perchased the Champage Jordan 6's, when you look up all the sites selling fakes they did not have this shoe are the Cigars to sell. So the only way to get these is shoes would have to be somewhere legit and or the actual place making the shoes. I know in another month the fakes will have got the color and materials to dublicate shoes. Meaning the shoes just dropped and the detail of the shoes and box they would not have the time to have ready for $80.00 to $100 for fakes when these shoes sell for $400 ++. I got the shoes in 3 days and they are authentic. Shoes where also compared to a pair bought from Foot Locker and are the same as well as the box and tissue paper. If they do sell fakes it could be the early releases and the hard to find older shoes. I'm lucky anyway cause i stay in Charlotte and go stand in line outside the Jordan store and get my shoes. The only problem was he didn't release these in his store so you had to raffle to get. I did stand in lind and picked up the Concord low Infrareds. I think your taking a chance online period if it ain't Nike.com. But when I sell shoes they are 100% legit.
We all know mentalkicks sells fakes...

Possible MK promoter? Reported..

Possible MK promoter? Reported..
I don't promote any body, they don't pay me for that. All I'm saying is do your homework and check out what ever you buy by comparison to the shoes you know are legit. You take your chances if it actually from a store you walk up to and buy.

I don't promote any body, they don't pay me for that. All I'm saying is do your homework and check out what ever you buy by comparison to the shoes you know are legit. You take your chances if it actually from a store you walk up to and buy.
Your theory makes absolutely no sense. And MK has been proven MANY of times that they sell fakes. I did my homework and so did the ppl who discovered them being fake. Sounds like you have a ton to catch up on

Folks out there still don't what a REAL LEGIT NIKE B GRADE is. Theyre not that same ignorant "youtube B grade definition." Where they call high quality fakes some B grades. Which is total BS. Nike B grades come from Nike Outlet malls ONLY and are ALL marked with a HUGE B on the size tag in shoe and on orange Nike box tag that ALL legit Nike B grades come in. Smdh at these folks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom