FAKE SNEAKER WEBSITES. (WEBSITES THAT ADVERTISE AUTHENTICS BUT SELL FAKES)

Is solecomplex.com selling fakes?
If the prices are too good to be true, it means the site is bogus. Maybe if there was one shoe (and not one that is super popular, like a Yeezy or something like that) a bit lower than what the going rate is, that'd be one thing. But when everything on the site is lower than what it should be by hundreds of dollars, that's a CLEAR red flag.

is http://nikeshoe.co.nz a legit website for kicks i need info asap
If you are interested in copping/collecting sneakers, I highly suggest you make yourself familiar with what to look for in a website, as well as what shoes are worth and what they retailed for. Also, get to know what fakes currently look like, as they are constantly making improvements. All that being said, that website is 100% fake. That website's look is very similar to many of the cookie-cutter fake websites you see out there (usually by googling "Air Jordan for sale", "Air Max for sale", or some other generic search query. Matter fact, don't use Google to look for sneakers. Ever.), which is why I suggest getting familiar with what to look for in a website. Once you know, you'll be able to tell instantly that a site is fake. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even ship anything when someone places an order. If they do ship something, you can be 100% sure it'll be a terrible quality fake.

Dragonkicks sells fakes and B grade
As someone pointed out previously, B-Grades are NOT fakes. It is sad that the word B-Grade has become something other than what it actually means, but these things happen over time. People now use that word the same way they use "Unauthorized", which is a nice way of saying "high quality fake". The true definition of what a B-Grade is is "a shoe that, during some point in the production or inspection process, was deemed unsuitable to be sold in retail stores, due to a small flaw". FOR INSTANCE, I purchased a pair of B-Grade Air Jordan 1 OG "Black Toes" from someone who got them at a local Nike Outlet (the only places that sell B-Grades). While at a glance the shoe looked identical to all my 100% Authentic/Authorized Air Jordan 1 OGs, a small cluster/bunch of the stars on the toe area of the outsole was messed up. I've included a pic with the aforementioned flaw circled. Besides that flaw, literally everything about the shoe is identical to a 100% Authentic pair. THAT is an example of a B-Grade. Also, as mentioned previously, the tag of the shoe will usually be stamped to indicate it's a b-grade. And if I remember correctly, the box lid will also have a stamp to signify they're a B-Grade.

*I've also heard that non-visible things - like a shoe being in a factory fire - could be a reason for getting a b-grade designation, but don't quote me on that. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can clear this up.*

An example of what is NOT a B-Grade would be a shoe that looks very similar to a 100% Authentic pair, but upon closer inspection, one of the materials is different than an authentic pair. That is an example of an unauthorized pair, aka a high quality fake. Jordan Brand/Nike (or any other brand, to my knowledge) does NOT use a cheaper material on some shoes if for some reason they ran out of the original materials. That's not how things work. If they ran out of materials somehow, they would just stop making the shoe.

So, to be clear, Unauthorized shoes are NOT b-grades, and they are NOT Authentic. I've even heard some people call shoes "Unauthorized Authentic", which is like someone being a heterosexual homosexual, or someone drinking non-alcoholic beer (wait, that last one is actually a real thing). Nowadays a lot of replica sites will sell "authentic" pairs as well. I have yet to see one of those sites sell actual Authentic pairs; the pairs they sell are "unauthorized" pairs, aka high quality fakes.

It is ALWAYS safest to buy from an authorized retailer. And while it may seem hard to believe, a lot of sneaker releases (Jordan retros included) can be purchased on release day online, with a little bit (or, oftentimes, a lot) of work. However, I get that sometimes, you can't buy from an authorized retailer. In those cases, just be careful with where you're buying from. I've purchased countless pairs from eBay, Craigslist, and several random sites, and have never bought a fake pair. However, that is due to me doing my due diligence (researching the seller and checking feedback) and knowing what to look for. Also, when shopping online, always use a method of payment where you have some sort of recourse (i.e file a claim) if something goes wrong.

Hopefully this long a** post will help someone out. People really need to educate themselves on these things. At the same time, people like us - who might know more than the average person - need to not be uppity/elitist or talk down/laugh at people who don't yet know what we know. After all, none of us came out the womb knowing everything we know about kicks. For a couple years, I was one of those guys who thought unauthorized shoes were identical to authentic shoes. It was only when I got an authentic pair of OG Bred 1s and was able to compare them side by side with my Unauthorized pair that I realzied the shoes were NOT the same. We all had to learn, so let's be considerate towards other people who are in the early stages of learning. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's an uppity elitist.

Peace!

Anyone ever purchase from cloud9sneakers through eBay? The person or company doesn't have a physical store or website just eBay. Thanks.

Beware of "aimshoebuy.com" or Aim Shoes. It is a Chinese site that looks terrific, but I was cheated by buying two fake Air Max 95's and have received no responses to my request for a refund. 

Beware of "aimshoebuy.com" or Aim Shoes. It is a Chinese site that looks terrific, but I was cheated by buying two fake Air Max 95's and have received no responses to my request for a refund. 
I looked at that site... It's beyond obvious that it's a fake website, and it does NOT look terrific. It's a cheaply built site, and many more look exactly like it.

Here's a link to sites that offer authentic kicks: http://niketalk.com/t/32113/official-legit-website-list-2011-updated-with-over-200-websites

If you don't know enough about shoes, finding steals isn't the best option, and is strongly discouraged.

View media item 986102

HEY GUYS , JUST LIKE NIKE TALK HAS A LEGIT LIST I WANT TO CREATE A S*** LIST

OF WEBSITES THAT DON'T ADVERTISE THERE SHOES AS FAKE BUT WHEN YOU

RECEIVE THEM YOU SEE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATED.  ALSO POST ANY  BAD

EXPERIENCES YOU HAVE HAD WITH SNEAKER COMPANIES OR WEBSITES.

PLEASE TRY TO: 

CONTRIBUTE TO THE LIST ADDING WEBSITES SO INEXPERIENCED BUYERS KNOW
WHO TOO LOOK OUT FOR.

( ALSO POST ANY QUESTIONS ON WHETHER A WEBSITE IS LEGIT OR NOT)
[/
View media item 986102

HEY GUYS , JUST LIKE NIKE TALK HAS A LEGIT LIST I WANT TO CREATE A S*** LIST

OF WEBSITES THAT DON'T ADVERTISE THERE SHOES AS FAKE BUT WHEN YOU

RECEIVE THEM YOU SEE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATED.  ALSO POST ANY  BAD

EXPERIENCES YOU HAVE HAD WITH SNEAKER COMPANIES OR WEBSITES.

PLEASE TRY TO: 

CONTRIBUTE TO THE LIST ADDING WEBSITES SO INEXPERIENCED BUYERS KNOW
WHO TOO LOOK OUT FOR.

( ALSO POST ANY QUESTIONS ON WHETHER A WEBSITE IS LEGIT OR NOT)

Lmao at all these people trying to buy "Super Authentic!!11!" shoes for 50-200 dollars when they resell 500+

Last edited:
I got Yeezy Boost Pirate Black from kicksplanet.com and they arrived with authentic receipt and original box. They quality is terrific and the price is good.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I got Yeezy Boost Pirate Black from kicksplanet.com and they arrived with authentic receipt and original box. They quality is terrific and the price is good.
Then send us some pictures of the receipt and box[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom