FAKES EVERYWHERE!

If your just getting started, the best advise I could give you is check out the GM thread ill post the link..Also any other videos and posts etc. online before you buy anything else online..Its a minefield honestly these days..UNLESS it's from like FTL on Nike.com etc. or another well known source.. Try and do as much HW as you can ESPECIALLY on pairs your interested in.. Also ALWAYS legit check them here BEFORE you pay if your the least bit unsure of authenticity..

In closing Welcome to NT bro.. Please remember to rep the guys who help you out here or who you feel deserve it.. It's the little green thumbs up on our comment box's..take care.
Yea I do, I only bought one pair online, the others were at Champs.... I always check the websites though and make sure it's legit. But I'm done buying Jordans. Not a big fan of paying almost $200 for kicks lol, plus, I forgot Jordan is an a-hole. Why give him my money, you know. I just never could afford any growing up, so I bought two pairs for the first time.

Thanks though, bro. It's fun to be on this forum, and even though I'm not a fan of Jordans it is interesting to browse the Jordan threads and see what everyone else is saying...Judging from here, I can tell if something will sell out quick (Barons for example), contrary to how the Venoms are still sitting (I bought them, I like Black kicks lol, hate White ones).

Yea, I know how to rep, lol. Sounds like you're hinting for me to give you one? 

this reminds me of Louie Vutton (i think the story goes..)-  that some people in South Korea were making such good perfect replicas of their products that LV ended up having to buy their company/factories  
Hahahahaha now that's crazy, but you're right. People are getting good these days. I was at Dr.Jays and my girl was telling me to get some Black American shirt and said "It's Sean John" (had the name on the bottom), tell me how I checked the one behind it and it wasn't on that one lmaoooo I even got a pic. Crazy.

Yea I do, I only bought one pair online, the others were at Champs.... I always check the websites though and make sure it's legit. But I'm done buying Jordans. Not a big fan of paying almost $200 for kicks lol, plus, I forgot Jordan is an a-hole. Why give him my money, you know. I just never could afford any growing up, so I bought two pairs for the first time.

Thanks though, bro. It's fun to be on this forum, and even though I'm not a fan of Jordans it is interesting to browse the Jordan threads and see what everyone else is saying...Judging from here, I can tell if something will sell out quick (Barons for example), contrary to how the Venoms are still sitting (I bought them, I like Black kicks lol, hate White ones).

Yea, I know how to rep, lol. Sounds like you're hinting for me to give you one? 
not exactly.. just noticed you were kinda new so I figured I'd explain the system a bit is all..lol. +1 for you as well.

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to be defensive if you though that..my bad.. I know you were joking..take care fam.
lol, it's all good bro, don't worry about it, not a big deal to me. I knew you weren't being defensive lol, and thanks for the +1!

All my brothers keep up.

I spotted fake royal 1's, DB4's, and bred 11's on people's feet at a DunkXchange.. Lol

I spotted fake royal 1's, DB4's, and bred 11's on people's feet at a DunkXchange.. Lol
Royals and Breds have to be the hardest to tell, especially with jeans covering the back of the shoe, DB4's are just blatant 

Royals and Breds have to be the hardest to tell, especially with jeans covering the back of the shoe, DB4's are just blatant 

nah, the really bad royals and breds are so damn easy to tell :x

id assume its harder with the higher quality bred 1 fake with the no widows peak, no shiny fake lookin leather.

i might have to put up a comparison since i have legit pairs and help some people out but usually when i post pics to help other it gets ignored and passed over and no one looks at it again

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Speaking of fakes, This auction had like 20 bids and was up to like $300. I messaged him saying you should atleast say they are fake in your listing and that karma is a Bee Eye Tee See H. I go back to the listing to get the link to post it here and it says This listing was ended by the seller cause the item is no longer available. LOL
Gotta get it how you live it. I'm about to start selling fakes in that case LMAO.

the fact that the box so so bad and obviously fake that ppl still bid :smh:

shoe didnt even look good while even the real deal look like crap

and look at his feedback, he sold em before and got caught

the fact that the box so so bad and obviously fake that ppl still bid
mean.gif

shoe didnt even look good while even the real deal look like crap

and look at his feedback, he sold em before and got caught
Lmaooooooooooo he did get caught

I've trained my eye to spot fakes as crazy as it sounds. I'll never call you out because I feel like that's mad lame on my part but I'd always notice. I work at an airport so I'll see a lot of things.

I've trained my eye to spot fakes as crazy as it sounds. I'll never call you out because I feel like that's mad lame on my part but I'd always notice. I work at an airport so I'll see a lot of things.

it is lame, only way you call someone out is if you personally know them well then you can tell em they are rocking fakes.

only lames go and talk smack to a random stranger. ive seen people rock fakes, who even cares as long as what you got is real. thats all that matters IMO

it is lame, only way you call someone out is if you personally know them well then you can tell em they are rocking fakes.

only lames go and talk smack to a random stranger. ive seen people rock fakes, who even cares as long as what you got is real. thats all that matters IMO
true story.  its only reasonably okay to rip good friends on it  (unless they are in an unfortunate situation) 

Fakes are getting better and better. Sooner or later you wouldn't even be able to tell unless you know exactly which factory and date it came from 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

what about fake foamposites? anyone know if there is a foam gm market we gotta be careful for ?

yeah there is fake foams but ik not sure they have a lot of high quality replica foams. ive seen GM foams and they look like obvious fakes to me

Back
Top Bottom