FALL 06 CEMENT AND V TEES PLUS OTHER *PICS*

Do those first two cement shirt confirm for us that true blue and fired are two colorways of III retro going to drop next year!! If that's true, unbeliverable

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i love this new collection

"And who knew dude would play ball for the NBA
Would make a mistake on the who know it stayed still in the way
Who knew that would be his last shot, who drew up that play"- Jay-z

[/b]​

Looks good. Thanks for the pics.
not to fail
is to determine to succeed.
- R.B. Sheridan​

almost all of those tees are copped...especially that sweater! :pimp:
pimp.gif

"The great thing about school, and the bad thing about it, is that you can just sit there in the back of the room and not pay any attention. In real life, being shy is not going to get you anywhere. I get educated every day."

Thanks for the pics snuggles. Those tees are definitely copped. Finally JBs steppin up their game. :smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
eek.gif

SOLE-R POWERED.

Thanks as always for the pics.

As usual, Jordan gear is a mixed bag. Some stuff is hot, some is certified bamma-wear. Take that plaid mess for example... you want people to wear that out in public? Better take the Bape route and give people who wear it the option to cover their faces.

Now here's an example of why we love Jordan brand: their creativity.

121861241.jpg

fotb_event.jpg

Be like McGruff here: buy Jordan brand T-shirts and help
Bite.jpg

121861247.jpg

This better not mean what I think it means.... if they produce that fake III colorway I'll have lost all respect for Jordan brand.

You're not fooling anyone. The people that know the deal KNOW those shoes were fake. You're only covering it up for the kids who couldn't tell the difference between fake and real to begin with... you know... like the people who review your ads. Those kids will NEVER remember a year old ad. If they wanted those nasty fakes, they could've bought them 1,000 times over by now.

We're the only ones who're going to remember... and apparently we're the only ones who can tell the difference these days.

After all, it's looking like fake Military IVs circa 2001 will more closely resemble the originals than the 2006 version.

im feeling all of them.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

i really like shoes
-----------------
looking for flint, bred, or grey toe XIII's size 9.5

I like only the first shirt, but I know some so-called Jordan fans at the Great Mall Outlet store would get excited over these.

Quote:
This better not mean what I think it means.... if they produce that fake III colorway I'll have lost all respect for Jordan brand.

Damn Meth...
Looks like your opinions towards JB will change in the future ...

[/b]​

The only piece of clothing I'm liking from there is the grey long sleeve.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

I'm really feelin that last hoodie. Those IVs tees I can do with out though. Thanks Snug

Pusha-T Malice
Ab-Liva Sandman

We Go it 4 Cheap[/center]

Thanks again Snuggs.
The only shirt I like out of the bunch is the huge shoe laces tee. That's very simple and clean...one of JB best tees yet.
I'm not feeling the military "air brush" tee, except for the fact that the drawing was done March 20, 1988. Maybe JB will consider this and give us the plastic wings and tabs to match up with that date on the tee.
"i can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying"-M.J.

Yo that shirt with tinkers auto, definitely smokin
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collection Js"...
I Want your Tweed Highs SZ 13
Go Cubs

Back
Top Bottom