FAll 2011 INFO

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

PLEASE EXCUSE THE SL0PPY MIDS0LE IT WAS HARD T0 MAKE THE WHITE BLACK AND THE BLACK WHITE

nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

July
Wht/red/nvy AJ 5 all patent white  (No thanks) 
Blk/red/wht 11 low og  He said the look a lil off seems like they are more black on the elephant print

August
Blk/red /silver AJ 5 og for those who are all baby about the 23 its on there   23 on the side was a nice touch at first, but after a while, it gets old. 
Wht/blk 11 low moslty white with all black elephant  Eh.  What ever happened to the snake skin navy lows?  

September
grey/red/blk AJ 3 picture this 2.5 color scheme

Ther are some more cmft max 10's dropping in some nice colors for all 3 months

Your Welcome

Nothing major, but sorta excited to see those 3's.  
Thanks for the info as always Afoot. 

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

July
Wht/red/nvy AJ 5 all patent white  (No thanks) 
Blk/red/wht 11 low og  He said the look a lil off seems like they are more black on the elephant print

August
Blk/red /silver AJ 5 og for those who are all baby about the 23 its on there   23 on the side was a nice touch at first, but after a while, it gets old. 
Wht/blk 11 low moslty white with all black elephant  Eh.  What ever happened to the snake skin navy lows?  

September
grey/red/blk AJ 3 picture this 2.5 color scheme

Ther are some more cmft max 10's dropping in some nice colors for all 3 months

Your Welcome

Nothing major, but sorta excited to see those 3's.  
Thanks for the info as always Afoot. 

if only the wht/red/navy Vs looked something like this, Id cop easily.

air-jordan-v-usab-pe-2.jpg

but patent leather? naaaaaah. easy pass.

black Vs. white Vs. both copped. cardinals maybe. 11 lows maybe....those 3s look interesting, another CG III release
pimp.gif

if only the wht/red/navy Vs looked something like this, Id cop easily.

air-jordan-v-usab-pe-2.jpg

but patent leather? naaaaaah. easy pass.

black Vs. white Vs. both copped. cardinals maybe. 11 lows maybe....those 3s look interesting, another CG III release
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

according to Modern-Notoriety
these are coming out in the summer 2011

the one below will be Patent Leather. And the Black/Red/Silver is the one above. Not sure if the 23 is on the side though...from reliable source.

Edit: So, I was just informed that the white pair will be a pearlized patent leather and will have Navy accents.

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

according to Modern-Notoriety
these are coming out in the summer 2011

the one below will be Patent Leather. And the Black/Red/Silver is the one above. Not sure if the 23 is on the side though...from reliable source.

Edit: So, I was just informed that the white pair will be a pearlized patent leather and will have Navy accents.

This is why I dislike samples...x_x like the south beach cmft..i think the release version wont have the waves on the toe box...ARGH.

This is why I dislike samples...x_x like the south beach cmft..i think the release version wont have the waves on the toe box...ARGH.

grin.gif

I guess I'll wait on pics to eventually just say "Pass."

grin.gif

I guess I'll wait on pics to eventually just say "Pass."

snakeskin XIs in November 2011?..

it was suppose to come out last year and this year, hasnt come out yet.. still skeptical if these comin out

snakeskin XIs in November 2011?..

it was suppose to come out last year and this year, hasnt come out yet.. still skeptical if these comin out

I guess i'll be saving next fall. i hope there is a good QS tho. I hope the IIIs turn out well.

I guess i'll be saving next fall. i hope there is a good QS tho. I hope the IIIs turn out well.

Back
Top Bottom