Fall 2011 Sportswear Cross Training Scans- Bo SC II OG C/W, Griffey jr & II, & Trainer Max (94&97)

Damn wally they really butchered the trainer sc ii, I like the fact we're getting one OG color way but their variation on the flag ship color way for the shoe is a slap in the face.

Damn wally they really butchered the trainer sc ii, I like the fact we're getting one OG color way but their variation on the flag ship color way for the shoe is a slap in the face.

Oh my Gawd...
The Trainer #%+!**+ Max (97) is BACK!
Been waiting a long time for those (I don't $%@* with ebay).
pimp.gif
Props Hopps.

Oh my Gawd...
The Trainer #%+!**+ Max (97) is BACK!
Been waiting a long time for those (I don't $%@* with ebay).
pimp.gif
Props Hopps.

This is the first time I ever said this but the air bubbles on the trainer max are really disappointing
30t6p3b.gif

My homebo used to have these back n the days and they had a ridunkulous bubble, we used to roast his short a$s saying it added 3 inches to his height
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The shoe literally had a picture of a bulldog inside the air chamber sorta like the Deon's how it used to have a picture of him inside the bubble pocket.

This is the first time I ever said this but the air bubbles on the trainer max are really disappointing
30t6p3b.gif

My homebo used to have these back n the days and they had a ridunkulous bubble, we used to roast his short a$s saying it added 3 inches to his height
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The shoe literally had a picture of a bulldog inside the air chamber sorta like the Deon's how it used to have a picture of him inside the bubble pocket.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

They changed the Griffey II Royals? I'm not getting those so no worries but they better not mess around on the Freshwater pair.
other than the black tongue being changed to white, i can't point out any differences from the scan....

Wally, what changed on 'em? (btw...u OD'ing on info is much appreciated)

wouldn't mind seeing the trainer max in that alpha trainer cw to the right of the blue pair
nerd.gif
From the looks of the scan the heel plate, tongue and heel mesh.

I get a flashback of the Pro Strongs. By themselves they don't look too butchered. When I unboxed them and look at my OGs they got returned.

I suppose if this CW were one that people were looking forward too than so be it. To me, the changes make an already mediocre shoe less desirable.

They changed the Griffey II Royals? I'm not getting those so no worries but they better not mess around on the Freshwater pair.
other than the black tongue being changed to white, i can't point out any differences from the scan....

wouldn't mind seeing the trainer max in that alpha trainer cw to the right of the blue pair
nerd.gif

I get a flashback of the Pro Strongs. By themselves they don't look too butchered. When I unboxed them and look at my OGs they got returned.

I suppose if this CW were one that people were looking forward too than so be it. To me, the changes make an already mediocre shoe less desirable.

They dropped the ball with those Trainer SC II colorways. There was a neon/tealish colorway back in the day that would be incredible if retroed correctly.

They dropped the ball with those Trainer SC II colorways. There was a neon/tealish colorway back in the day that would be incredible if retroed correctly.

nerd.gif

That's initially what I noticed right away. Maybe it's how it was scanned or photoed, but it almost looks like a straight black color like the GS kids OG model. It should be a checkered carbon fiber black and blue. I could be blowing this out of proportion but taking away a heel carbon fiber piece is something Nike has done similarly with other retros. Why not the griffey IIs? Question, for the black 2011 summer pair, is the carbon fiber heel correct? My instant line of thought was, some intern took a GS model from the back room and they spent all their time working on a retro based off a kids shoe, not knowing the Adult model was different. It's probably happened before.

I think you're right on the money with the mesh comment. Not to get off topic, but the black summer pair has some weird mesh.
retro http://theshoegame.com/ar...ax-ii-retro-preview.html
vs. OG
http://www.sneakerfiles.c...x-2-ii-og-black-emerald/
It seems to have a white backing of something inset into the mesh.

But that overall makeup looks decent. here, without a proper heel plate, what does this shoe have?

nerd.gif

That's initially what I noticed right away. Maybe it's how it was scanned or photoed, but it almost looks like a straight black color like the GS kids OG model. It should be a checkered carbon fiber black and blue. I could be blowing this out of proportion but taking away a heel carbon fiber piece is something Nike has done similarly with other retros. Why not the griffey IIs? Question, for the black 2011 summer pair, is the carbon fiber heel correct? My instant line of thought was, some intern took a GS model from the back room and they spent all their time working on a retro based off a kids shoe, not knowing the Adult model was different. It's probably happened before.

I think you're right on the money with the mesh comment. Not to get off topic, but the black summer pair has some weird mesh.
vs. OG

But that overall makeup looks decent. here, without a proper heel plate, what does this shoe have?

trainer sc 2 pls come in the lava cw!!!

also trainer max 94, i hope you come in the OG green white cw too!!
happy.gif

trainer sc 2 pls come in the lava cw!!!

also trainer max 94, i hope you come in the OG green white cw too!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

nerd.gif

vs. OG

The Emerald/Freshwater retro is the hot one. The minor changes are going to be looked over without a second thought. Nike would have do 'an ATC' for these not to sell.

The overall shape is there. It may be me but I don't like the placement of the heel plate on the retro.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

nerd.gif

vs. OG

The Emerald/Freshwater retro is the hot one. The minor changes are going to be looked over without a second thought. Nike would have do 'an ATC' for these not to sell.

The overall shape is there. It may be me but I don't like the placement of the heel plate on the retro.

Back
Top Bottom