Fall 2011 Sportswear Cross Training Scans- Bo SC II OG C/W, Griffey jr & II, & Trainer Max (94&97)

trainer max
pimp.gif
and the griffey 2 i been waiting for

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

They changed the Griffey II Royals? I'm not getting those so no worries but they better not mess around on the Freshwater pair.
other than the black tongue being changed to white, i can't point out any differences from the scan....
thats a HUGE difference.....da release shoe BETTER BE BLACK!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

They changed the Griffey II Royals? I'm not getting those so no worries but they better not mess around on the Freshwater pair.
other than the black tongue being changed to white, i can't point out any differences from the scan....
thats a HUGE difference.....da release shoe BETTER BE BLACK!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

This is the first time I ever said this but the air bubbles on the trainer max are really disappointing
30t6p3b.gif

My homebo used to have these back n the days and they had a ridunkulous bubble, we used to roast his short a$s saying it added 3 inches to his height
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The shoe literally had a picture of a bulldog inside the air chamber sorta like the Deon's how it used to have a picture of him inside the bubble pocket.
Got these when they dropped to $160 on "sale". They were incredibly comfy & I couldn't understand the bulldog logo myself. Stored them away for awhile after using them as my winter beaters. Found them in the parents' basement a few years back & the airsoles had deflated FTL. Damn if they had held up I'd still be rocking them, they were that durable (except the airsoles, of course)

Wally thanks for the info drop; long time no talk crazy here bro. As unacceptable as they are I am feeling the AT II retroes for the fact I missed them the first go round OG.

I have OD'd on the Air Trainer 94s so I'mma gonna have to pass on this series for now.

Nike should stick to bastardizing Jordans & stay true to what built them before some guy named MJ came along & signed with them. They were doing big things before Jordan so why shortchange us on cross trainer retro accuracy? My .02 cents

Originally Posted by SLP Product

This is the first time I ever said this but the air bubbles on the trainer max are really disappointing
30t6p3b.gif

My homebo used to have these back n the days and they had a ridunkulous bubble, we used to roast his short a$s saying it added 3 inches to his height
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The shoe literally had a picture of a bulldog inside the air chamber sorta like the Deon's how it used to have a picture of him inside the bubble pocket.
Got these when they dropped to $160 on "sale". They were incredibly comfy & I couldn't understand the bulldog logo myself. Stored them away for awhile after using them as my winter beaters. Found them in the parents' basement a few years back & the airsoles had deflated FTL. Damn if they had held up I'd still be rocking them, they were that durable (except the airsoles, of course)

Wally thanks for the info drop; long time no talk crazy here bro. As unacceptable as they are I am feeling the AT II retroes for the fact I missed them the first go round OG.

I have OD'd on the Air Trainer 94s so I'mma gonna have to pass on this series for now.

Nike should stick to bastardizing Jordans & stay true to what built them before some guy named MJ came along & signed with them. They were doing big things before Jordan so why shortchange us on cross trainer retro accuracy? My .02 cents

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

yea yea, we all knew they were goin to butcher the sc II's anyways and by givin us that boring OG colorway they once again (see the air techs) shows us that they dont have the guts to go all the way with those typically "90's'" cw's...and once again they gonna flop hard! Go eat a D!ck Nike, i keep rockin my reebok retros as long you give us these half-@$$ed attempts.

Sorry man this just made me LOL at my computer here at work, people looking at me funny.

Respect though on the Reebok retro scene. Turns my head when a dude rocks clean Reebok runners, not a common sight.

You have guys complaining about Nike's failure to stay true to the OG cws because it's what THEY remember - funny how many times I've walked into a shoe store & the kid trying to sell me looks amazed when I tell him the latest "hot" kick was around when I was in HS & he... wasn't born yet.

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

yea yea, we all knew they were goin to butcher the sc II's anyways and by givin us that boring OG colorway they once again (see the air techs) shows us that they dont have the guts to go all the way with those typically "90's'" cw's...and once again they gonna flop hard! Go eat a D!ck Nike, i keep rockin my reebok retros as long you give us these half-@$$ed attempts.

Sorry man this just made me LOL at my computer here at work, people looking at me funny.

Respect though on the Reebok retro scene. Turns my head when a dude rocks clean Reebok runners, not a common sight.

You have guys complaining about Nike's failure to stay true to the OG cws because it's what THEY remember - funny how many times I've walked into a shoe store & the kid trying to sell me looks amazed when I tell him the latest "hot" kick was around when I was in HS & he... wasn't born yet.

Nice to see the one OG colorway of the SC IIs, but I'm still confused and disappointed that they offer up the other whackass colorways without retroing the OG colorways...the only ones that we really want.

Nice to see the one OG colorway of the SC IIs, but I'm still confused and disappointed that they offer up the other whackass colorways without retroing the OG colorways...the only ones that we really want.

Nike will do what they've done for the last couple of years.

Give you a hybrid/flywire/fusion or different colourway version of the shoe you want, then drop the actual thing 6 to 12 months later.

That way you buy both.

They make more money.

Nike will do what they've done for the last couple of years.

Give you a hybrid/flywire/fusion or different colourway version of the shoe you want, then drop the actual thing 6 to 12 months later.

That way you buy both.

They make more money.

Back
Top Bottom