Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the paint cracking isn't as bad on the 2013's

Last edited:
The Chrome's and the Aqua's were never confirmed. Just rumored.

The person who started the Aqua rumor got them confused with the upcoming "Suns" colorway much like they did saying the "Knicks" Foamposite One was dropping when it reality it's actually the "Suns" colorway that is releasing.

Last edited:
Almost slept on these in 07 ended up being my favorite kicks of all time! Easy cop and if their not up to 07 quality ill be copping anther pair of 07s too

Any news about the drop of this?
smokin.gif

I am starting to wonder if these are going to even come out this year. I am really hoping they do though along with those chromes as well.

Ive been saying these were never confirmed. 4 colorways have been confirmed so far. If a 5th one would come out I assume it would be around the same time. I know a little bit about manufacturing so i aint sure if this is true or not, but you have to set the machines up at a factory to make a certain model. Instead of switching models every release they just change the colors and materials to save on setup time and costs. That is why the same model usually releases so close together.

More cost effective and better time management than setting up the machines to make a pair of ones, then a pair of 5s, then reset them to make another pair of ones.

So i have my doubts about the aquas coming out. If they do instacop, if not I'll settle for the playoffs.

Last edited:
I really hope that these shoes drop. Not looking to purchase too many shoes this year, but these would be one of them.

Almost slept on these in 07 ended up being my favorite kicks of all time! Easy cop and if their not up to 07 quality ill be copping anther pair of 07s too
07 quality sucked so they better be AT LEAST up to it lol. imo they will be just slightly better i just hope they actually put air units in them i could almost swear my aquas, playoffs, and ls anthracite 8s from that year don't have air in them
mean.gif

07 quality sucked so they better be AT LEAST up to it lol. imo they will be just slightly better i just hope they actually put air units in them i could almost swear my aquas, playoffs, and ls anthracite 8s from that year don't have air in them
mean.gif
i never saw any ogs so i cant compare them to anything but the pebbled seude stayed intact the entire time i had em. now the purlpe arch on the side of the shoe cracked pretty good and quick but NO WHERE near as fast as the siding on my Cement 3s and Bred 4s or Freshwater Griffeys for that matter. I just hope they ACTUALLY RELEASE
ohwell.gif

Never liked VIIIs but they finally grew on me. Considered hard earned money well spent. I will receive jobs of blowing just wearing these.

i have a feeling the suns 8s will come out as the playoff 8s come out since thats what he wore anyway as for aquas i dont see why they wont put out aqua they released more 9s then 4s last year and it was the year of the 4s. Im look out for aquas being a sept-nov landed release thats when all the 9s came out so this is just theory

^ true and since the grapes were a gr i would expect these to be also. Well more so hoping this was my first jordan with my own money and noone else in my high school had them. Lost track of them one day before i left for basic training i was heart broken

^ true and since the grapes were a gr i would expect these to be also. Well more so hoping this was my first jordan with my own money and noone else in my high school had them. Lost track of them one day before i left for basic training i was heart broken

where does that logic come from?
All Vs will be GR the same way all IVs were last year. What do the VIIIs have to do with that. If it does drop.

Last edited:
where does that logic come from?
All Vs will be GR the same way all IVs were last year. What do the VIIIs have to do with that. If it does drop.
the cavs werent that much of a GR mainly the og cw's were thats where im assuming (my logic is coming from) last year it was the year of the 4s with bursts of 7s and 9s most of the 7s that were GR were OG like raptor and olympics the limited were them filbert and obsidian and gold metal is it wrong too think that the 5s (1 number after 4) Grs will be og cw and the limiteds be a big retro or new cw and the 8s (1 up from 7s) grs be og cws like playoffs aqua playoff and limited be suns any new cw like laney or a big retro like chrome?

If you dont see it that way thats why i said it was a theory and thats where my logic comes from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom