Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB should save these for '14. Grapes are already releasing and maybe the "hype" will be dead by next year :rolleyes
sad to say but the hype isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Especially with all the sneaker sites doing so many post on the upcoming release. Ex: 1st normal post which is cool. Then it goes to " here's another look at the upcoming..." , "closer look at the upcoming...", "new images of the upcoming.." then the "release reminder" all pn one site. ya know? all for one shoe fueling the hype

please dont ever put 8.0 aquas on the thread for the retro 8s lol
+1 for anyone else who plans to do this! The 8.0's were horrible. 
mean.gif

I for one am happy that the 8's are releasing this year as one of the year's main retros.  Never cared for the 8's all that much, so this def frees up some money for other releases.  With that said, I hope for the sake of everyone who likes the 8's that they address the paint cracking issue.

i just hope jb doesn't hit us with the ashy larry nubuck. if they have good quality suede/nubuck and a good price point, i'll cop.

With two other black CW's set to drop in the middle of the year it will be pretty easy to gauge what to expect with these as far as materials go. The white ones are looking pretty good though.

Count me in. Haven't had these since the OG. Ironically, they're the same size I wear today and that was 5th grade.

Count me in. Haven't had these since the OG. Ironically, they're the same size I wear today and that was 5th grade.

I wish that was the case for me. I'd still have 90-98 OG's and all the 94 retros. My OG collection went out simply because I couldn't wear any of the 7.5-10's from my youth

Looks like I'm gonna be passing on quite a bit of stuff because I already have a lot of things they are releasing.....gonna pass on these it looks like as well....

If these are nubuck i think i will grab a previous release if they follow the trend of previous releases dropping in value.

I remember buying two of these and a few months ago i sold my DS pair for $400. Perfect timing!

My all time favorite Jordan best believe I'm getting these.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom