Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$220 :wow: Lucky bastard :smh: :pimp:

Yea man it was one of my best come ups. I've been seeing beater pairs on my local Craigslist for $200+. These came smelling brand new, with retro card, shoe trees and all.

Cold part was dude was like, "They're coming out again, dont you know?" Didnt wanna tell him they weren't confirmed otherwise he prolly would've peeled off with em. I can't wait 5 years for the 23rd anniversary, if they don't drop.

Yea man it was one of my best come ups. I've been seeing beater pairs on my local Craigslist for $200+. These came smelling brand new, with retro card, shoe trees and all.

Cold part was dude was like, "They're coming out again, dont you know?" Didnt wanna tell him they weren't confirmed otherwise he prolly would've peeled off with em. I can't wait 5 years for the 23rd anniversary, if they don't drop.
if they do come out u should unds them on the way to get the 2013 pair lol

Picked up my last pair of Aquas and Playoffs for 75 each worn twice with og everything off an older dude who didnt know what he had. Honestly with the quality of paint they used on aquas if I paid 200-300 Id have to kill myslef. I picked em up in 08 but was so scared to wear em after I saw how they chipped I barely wore em up untill I picked up the new pair. If the 2013s fix the paint issues ill be forced to scoop till then 07s all the way.

I walk with my nubuck/suede kicks like i'm walking on glass! 

I just hate scratches and discoloration on the material!

laugh.gif

Picked up my last pair of Aquas and Playoffs for 75 each worn twice with og everything off an older dude who didnt know what he had. Honestly with the quality of paint they used on aquas if I paid 200-300 Id have to kill myslef. I picked em up in 08 but was so scared to wear em after I saw how they chipped I barely wore em up untill I picked up the new pair. If the 2013s fix the paint issues ill be forced to scoop till then 07s all the way.

Finding deals for shoes that released a year prior wasnt difficult, years ago. Prices have been exaggerated since then, $220 is in no way a bad price. That dope is delicious.

220 is a steal :smokin I've seen legitimately beat pairs go for that. Just sniped a couple dudes in my FB group by being Paypal/ cash ready and copped a VNDS (legitimately VNDS :lol: ) for $190 shipped. Very happy :D . Now is the time to buy 07s, if they end up not dropping the prices will shoot back up.

Wish they would've never got rid of the grey dye on the heel. That contrast was what made the shoe pop. That original glittery purple was also better. They need to retro it with the original 93' colorway.

chances of this not dropping this year? coz i'm staring at DS pair now... on the fence of copping coz this might drop again.

Last edited:
Finding deals for shoes that released a year prior wasnt difficult, years ago. Prices have been exaggerated since then, $220 is in no way a bad price. That dope is delicious.

those were good times.. lol. Bought my Aqua's 2 weeks after release date from footlocker.

Last edited:
well decided to unds mine yesterday after hearing there coming out. 

the jordan logo inside wore half of after 1 wear and the paint on the side cracks

really easily after 1 wear but comfy as - will keep my playoffs in the box me thinks

well decided to unds mine yesterday after hearing there coming out. 

the jordan logo inside wore half of after 1 wear and the paint on the side cracks

really easily after 1 wear but comfy as - will keep my playoffs in the box me thinks
dopeness
smokin.gif

Been lurking for a pair since I sold mine when they got small years back. I guess they're not dropping, so I managed to find a DS pair for $220. Not bad considering people asking $300-$400 which is ridiculous. All I need are Blk Toes now.

Nice pickup.

I'm not even mad if they drop, what I paid for my VNDS pair ($190) is basically what retail plus tax will be on the new joints, plus these have durabuck and the new joints will likely have that ashy suede a la Black/Varsity 6s or 2011 Metallic 5s

I'm not even mad if they drop, what I paid for my VNDS pair ($190) is basically what retail plus tax will be on the new joints, plus these have durabuck and the new joints will likely have that ashy suede a la Black/Varsity 6s or 2011 Metallic 5s
exactly. 

The previous version will definitely be better. Might have to search around. Did not know you could find them at that price.

They're getting slept on now. Now is the best time to pick these up before the hype goblins get on em

Damn. Checked eBay. The price came down but looking at VNDS pairs....... seems like the midsole will fall off when the rest of the shoe is still prefect.

I don't know what guys are talking about, but DS pairs still around $350 and up, as big $500.

I've seen some very worn shoes going for $220-260.

:smh:

Hope these release this year.

THE PRICE OF RESELL IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom