Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get what they are trying to get at. At the end of the day the technology debuted in Jordan I-VI were debuted in Air Forces and Air Maxes. Not to mention I, IIIs, and IVs took a large cue from Dunks, Revolutions, and Flights, Any brand "evolution" could not have come until they decided to stop using Nike debuted technology and stop modifying old Nikes. I-VI are in every way, shape, and form Jordans. They did nothing to set themselves apart from Nike until the VIIs when they decided to stop using the NA logo. They shouldn't claim the jumpman on the I-VIs 15 years or so after the fact.

VII's use hurache tech and VIII's use the tech that were in Nike air raid's. Bottom line is that they're all Nike's at the end of the day 1-28. The word Air on sneakers on is patented by Nike so you can't have Air Jordan's without Nikes approval. I mean look at the bottom of your Jordan boxes, they have every copyrighted insignia that Nike owns...including the jumpman

the quality on my 07s is unreal for jordans haha i wore them soo many times and they are still holding up great.

still might scoop a pair of these as a backup for down the road, i just hope the quality is comparable

VII's use hurache tech and VIII's use the tech that were in Nike air raid's. Bottom line is that they're all Nike's at the end of the day 1-28. The word Air on sneakers on is patented by Nike so you can't have Air Jordan's without Nikes approval. I mean look at the bottom of your Jordan boxes, they have every copyrighted insignia that Nike owns...including the jumpman
I forgot to mention NA is nike technology which was one of my points. Also I meant the VIIs on when they decided to ditch the NA logo and were using more original ideas is when JB set itself apart but there is no denying it is still Nike

This thread still going with no confirmation? 
laugh.gif

I'd rather have the Aquas over the playoffs, just my pref.  Hopefully the Bobcats go back to being the Hornets and rock that teal and purple.

I'd rather have the Aquas over the playoffs, just my pref.  Hopefully the Bobcats go back to being the Hornets and rock that teal and purple.
I hope the Hornets name is DEAD after we lose it. Im from New Orleans and I refuse to support a team called "The Pelicans"!.
mean.gif
.............................BTW Aqua VIIIs favorite jays of all time
happy.gif

the quality on my 07s is unreal for jordans haha i wore them soo many times and they are still holding up great.

still might scoop a pair of these as a backup for down the road, i just hope the quality is comparable
Im trying to tell em. After the purple siding was past the point of no return I literally wore mine everyday to work for close to a year and they held up like champs easy cop. Now about that confirmation
nerd.gif

Hope they don't do these. Two pairs of 8's are enough for one year....and I can't see them doing in black colorway in Spring/Summer. Was very surprised about Playoff 8s, but it is during the NBA playoffs

This.
And they also drop the phoenix suns 8 though i must say they are weak.

Best news i've heard in years. I don't really like all these retros. got to keep some shoes rare. Like the Grapes and Aquas

I honestly hope they do Hughes. So everyone can be happy, and I can double. If not I might just grab the Playoffs. I rocked the mess outta em my senior year in HS

Been lurking for a pair since I sold mine when they got small years back. I guess they're not dropping, so I managed to find a DS pair for $220. Not bad considering people asking $300-$400 which is ridiculous. All I need are Blk Toes now.

What a deal, what a steal!

like how dumb can you be JB... its only right...and I dont care if they retro it again come anniversary time cause ill probably cop then too

these are a must cop for me...i remember playing in a bball tourney when these 1st dropped & seeing a kid rocking 'em on the court thinking "i want those"

Dang, thats a steal.Where you get em at? i got some worn 3x for $180 off of ebay. they were crisp, ive worn them 3x and theyre all cracked now 
ohwell.gif

Been lurking for a pair since I sold mine when they got small years back. I guess they're not dropping, so I managed to find a DS pair for $220. Not bad considering people asking $300-$400 which is ridiculous. All I need are Blk Toes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom